• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

( . Y . ) Tottenham v Chelsea | OMT ( . Y . )

Should win.

If we were missing

Toby/Alli/Kane/Dembele I would expect them to beat us, we should take advantage of the playsrs they missing.

Should win.

Should. But do you remember Makelele scoring his one and only 25 yard thunderbolt against us.
Ditto Gallas.
Ditto Matic.
Remember Lampard squeezing one through Gomes' hands? Remember the ball not even going in the net?
Remember the backspin where our shot spun and spun but didn't go in?
Cheats are cheats.
They sold their soul to the Russian Devil.

Is Trippier back for this one? If not, I'd probably play Sissoko at rwb ahead of KWP -- only because Alonso is a bit of a beast and I think would be too much, at this stage, for KWP to handle. I'm assuming we will go 3 at the back v Chelsea, Poch has favoured this the last couple of times we played them and I think we have controlled the games against them when we played this way, we were unlucky to lose in the semi final imo.

---------------------lloris
------------dier-----toby------vert
---trippier*----wanyama----dembele---davies
---------------eriksen-----dele
---------------------kane

*sissoko if trippier is out.

Is Trippier back for this one? If not, I'd probably play Sissoko at rwb ahead of KWP -- only because Alonso is a bit of a beast and I think would be too much, at this stage, for KWP to handle. I'm assuming we will go 3 at the back v Chelsea, Poch has favoured this the last couple of times we played them and I think we have controlled the games against them when we played this way, we were unlucky to lose in the semi final imo.

---------------------lloris
------------dier-----toby------vert
---trippier*----wanyama----dembele---davies
---------------eriksen-----dele
---------------------kane

*sissoko if trippier is out.

Dier @RB, Son in for Sissoko, Wanyama starts, that is the lineup I expect (unless Trippier somehow recovers).

Cheat$ki & Conte will be hurting, and Conte knows the wolves will be out if they lose their opening two games (especially with all the chaos around Costa).

No Costa, KDB, Cahill, Fibreglass is all good news for us, but no way this is anything but a tough, tough test for us.

Dier @RB, Son in for Sissoko, Wanyama starts, that is the lineup I expect (unless Trippier somehow recovers).

Cheat$ki & Conte will be hurting, and Conte knows the wolves will be out if they lose their opening two games (especially with all the chaos around Costa).

No Costa, KDB, Cahill, Fibreglass is all good news for us, but no way this is anything but a tough, tough test for us.
KDB? When did Kevin De Bruyne move back to Cheatski? Also Pedro is suspended.

I think that he will keep faith with KWP if Trippier is still out. Either way, I expect us to switch back to 3-4-2-1 because of extra defensive cover provides.

And Son will be brought on to deliver the Coup de Grace.

Seriously though, OMT's need to be better than this. It's embarrassing when people post half arsed crap like the OP. Can one of the mods at least fix the basics?

Seriously though, OMT's need to be better than this. It's embarrassing when people post half arsed crap like the OP. Can one of the mods at least fix the basics?

Them's fighting words mate! What more do you want?

I told you when and where the game is, all while providing the opportunity to re-live a momentous victory against these clams.

Do the rest yourself you lazy slag.

Them's fighting words mate! What more do you want?

I told you when and where the game is, all while providing the opportunity to re-live a momentous victory against these clams.

Do the rest yourself you lazy slag.

Select a team, post some injury/suspension news, put the *** in front and at the end of the heading, add a badger for fcuk sake just make it slightly less retarded.

---------Lloris-----------
KWP Toby Verts Davies
-----Dier Wanyama----
----Son Alli Eriksen---
---------Kane-----------

Subs; Vorm, Wimmer, Sissoko, Janssen, Winks, N'Koudou

2-0 to Spurs

I've got this... going with Lucky Luke.... he's never seen us lose in the Premier League or away in 14 games. We will not lose!

It's one of those must win games lads and it's crucial we grab the win.

For me with a damaging list of injuries and suspensions we simply cannot afford not to take advantage and bury them into the dirt.

Of course I expect the main danger to come from Willian and Morata with Kante being crucial to them in the middle....still I know Wanyama and Dembele can triumph there like they have in the past.

As others have alluded to Chelsea football club represent everything in my eyes that is wrong with the modern game that I love. Victory over them is not just a victory for one set of tribal fans over another, it is a victory for morals and decency...I continue to hope that Costa...a player who's personality depicts that club perfectly continues to give them the hell that they deserve.

Let's hope we prepare properly for this and our lads are ready to set down a marker for playing at Wembley.

Going to be gutted with anything less than a win.

Fcuck Chelsea and everything they stand for!

Coymfs!!!!

Should. But do you remember Makelele scoring his one and only 25 yard thunderbolt against us.
Ditto Gallas.
Ditto Matic.
Remember Lampard squeezing one through Gomes' hands? Remember the ball not even going in the net?
Remember the backspin where our shot spun and spun but didn't go in?
Cheats are cheats.
They sold their soul to the Russian Devil.

Add Essien to that list of defensive midfielders who scored golazzos against us. Outside of his right foot into the top corner. Unbelievable luck.

With the size of their squad and players out, I'm struggling to think who they'll play at CB and CM. Assuming no Cahill, Bakayoko and Fabregas:

- back 3 of Rudiger, Christensen and Azpi
- CM of Kante and Luiz?

Either way it looks pretty crap for a team near the top of the league

With the size of their squad and players out, I'm struggling to think who they'll play at CB and CM. Assuming no Cahill, Bakayoko and Fabregas:

- back 3 of Rudiger, Christensen and Azpi
- CM of Kante and Luiz?

Either way it looks pretty crap for a team near the top of the league

Think you'll find they're near the bottom of the league :p

Back