• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches....central defender on his way to Spurs?

Steaua have bought the final 25% of Chiriches as he was part-owned by some group. Preparing to sell?

Steaua have bought the final 25% of Chiriches as he was part-owned by some group. Preparing to sell?
If they sell anyone after the qualification I will ask for a refund on my season ticket and will watch the CL games on TV. Already sold our best striker for a lump sum to Sevilla FC, one player is enough.

Your news is confirmed they bought the final 25% says the Steaua manager. He also says: " There is no talk about a transfer, we are concentrated on tonight's game and on the CL qualifiers. There is a big stake, bigger than selling any of our players, we do not talk about sums like it is the case with Tottenham and Real Madrid. We are not selling anybody, we are desperate to get players in not out at the moment." If this is true it remains to be seen, considering the interest for Chiriches from Spurs and AS Roma, and for captain Bourceanu from Fiorentina. Luckily winger Chipciu is injured and I don't have to be afraid of us selling him too. When you bring in guys who know Sampdoria's bench better than their girlfriends like Piovaccari does :D , it is highly recommended you don't sell players.

The latest statement of Vlad's agent:

"From our end nothing has fallen through. Tottenham sent an offer, the offer which Steaua received, the offer that Steaua wanted. Now Steaua has to give an answer, which they haven't yet. From the point of view of the player, there is no issue, we have agreed.

The people (Tottenham) were willing to let him play the return game with Dinamo Tbilisi and immediately after the game to go for the medical visit. But they needed an answer to the document they sent, so that they wouldn't have surprises, that we would want another million or that or the other.

The official documents could have been drawn up later, over a week or two, but they needed an answer. I have never gone through this in my whole life. The biggest problem is the communication with Gigi Becali".

http://www.sport.ro/liga-1/audienta...ea-cu-tottenham-anuntul-facut-de-agentul.html

Incredibly it is possible that Levy has offered the ASKING PRICE twice this season. It looks like it was a one day only offer and that the deal is dead.

Agent is touting him in Italy. Was it Roma who bid £1 mill less than us and refused to up the offer?

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-n...enhams-move-romanian-star-hits-buffers-203155

his agent has said that the Tottenham deal is off.........if Chiriches moves, it will be in the Jan window

i havent got a link, if anyone (Rossi ;) ) can find it and post it then great

I can't be bothered to find it but I read the same earlier. I guess the signing of Capoue should see us through to January and then we'll follow up on this if he's still wanted/needed.

Every time I've seen Fryers play he has looked abysmal. Would be very uneasy were we forced to start him...

Last resort.

Plus he looked decent against Monaco after being thrown in at the deep end. He's a left back after all.

We should track other Possible defenders ...and we need at least 2 class ones. This player may not sign..

I don't know how good this guy is or what price he is going to cost but I would rather go after Alderweireld tbh. He has a year left, looks like they will accept an offer in the £6m range, He is Belgian so no language issue here as he speaks english well, has 3 other countrymen to help him settle and players from northern europe/scandanavia generally settle in our league well, he can play right back as well.

It really is a no brainer to me, the guy is decent and I can't see why he hasn't been bought by someone already.

Back