• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

actually there are quotes in papers from players who have not Spoken highly of our dealings. Aubemayang being one recently.

There are multiple stories, so basically you only believe ? where do you get your info from?

I take it you mean players who have not been offered what they think they are worth, well blow me we should give them what they want and sod the expense.

Truth be told the vast majority of fans have no idea what goes on at these meetings, but there are many who decide that because they have a dislike of something they will choose to believe what they read.

I don't think that there is any need to respond like that.

Have we missed out on players because we try to drive a hard bargain? Yes. If we are going to follow a financial model where we live within our means, it would be impossible not to.

Fair play, but i think we can possible adjust this model by not trying to be ambitious and try to get world class players on the cheap, and last minute at that.

Fair play, but i think we can possible adjust this model by not trying to be ambitious and try to get world class players on the cheap, and last minute at that.

Do you think that we would be better signing worse players earlier in the window over waiting until the big clubs have done their business and picking up the best of the rest?

I take it you mean players who have not been offered what they think they are worth, well blow me we should give them what they want and sod the expense.

Truth be told the vast majority of fans have no idea what goes on at these meetings, but there are many who decide that because they have a dislike of something they will choose to believe what they read.

You seem to know exactly what happens at these dealings, please enlighten me.

Do you think that we would be better signing worse players earlier in the window over waiting until the big clubs have done their business and picking up the best of the rest?

No not at all come on mate. Why go for moutinho at last minute with a third party ownership etc for example when we could have best spent time looking for someone that can come in and do a job rather than massively back peddling and bringing in x player at sub standard

You seem to know exactly what happens at these dealings, please enlighten me.

See you are jumping to conclusions about something I have written and that you have read wrong. See how easy it is to make conclusions on the written word.

You are going on like i think levy always gets it wrong. But if you then question my newspaper reading abilities you go and quote the metro.

I was just responding to the point that you made about Levy's negotiating tactics. I did use the metro, but you will find that those are direct quotes from Aulas. If you don't want to accept that, that's fine but it does go someway to show that your original point is not strictly true.

No not at all come on mate. Why go for moutinho at last minute with a third party ownership etc for example when we could have best spent time looking for someone that can come in and do a job rather than massively back peddling and bringing in x player at sub standard

Because sometimes it comes off and we get an Eriksen or VdV.

See you are jumping to conclusions about something I have written and that you have read wrong. See how easy it is to make conclusions on the written word.

No actually I'm not. You shot down what is sometimes written by some excellent journalists that do have close ties to the club. Go on about some fans not knowing about negotiating at club level work. followed up by not saying anything

I was just responding to the point that you made about Levy's negotiating tactics. I did use the metro, but you will find that those are direct quotes from Aulas. If you don't want to accept that, that's fine but it does go someway to show that your original point is not strictly true.

Not at all i accept direct quotez and pay attention to better journalists.

No actually I'm not. You shot down what is sometimes written by some excellent journalists that do have close ties to the club. Go on about some fans not knowing about negotiating at club level work. followed up by not saying anything

That hole is getting bigger that you are digging for yourself. Not some fans the vast majority of fans have no idea what happens at these meetings and that includes me ( seeing as you think otherwise) i did not realize I had to spell that out for you.

Because sometimes it comes off and we get an Eriksen or VdV.

Fair enough it does pay off ... but would you rather not get a settled team in rather than stringing it out.

there was a stat showing that teams that fail to win their first two games of the league don't win the league, well since Liverpool in the 80's.

In seasons gone by and this one we have not had a settled squad.

If anyone does read papers we were in for saido since January, yet we have sold soldado, ade defunct, and kane left to carry the load. Does it really mean much more to haggle over a few relative bob to increase or chances of genuinely giving us the best chances of success in the season?

That hole is getting bigger that you are digging for yourself. Not some fans the vast majority of fans have no idea what happens at these meetings and that includes me ( seeing as you think otherwise) i did not realize I had to spell that out for you.

Where is this imaginary hole? again just typing but not making any points.

I and you have no idea about negotiating right? so how the fudge can you tell anyone what is right or wrong? I'm going by journos that have called things right about the club. And you? just going by semantics without saying anything

Where is this imaginary hole? again just typing but not making any points.

I and you have no idea about negotiating right? so how the fudge can you tell anyone what is right or wrong? I'm going by journos that have called things right about the club. And you? just going by semantics without saying anything

We are going around in circles and getting no where, tell you what you go on and believe everything you read and lets leave it there if it makes you happy.

We are going around in circles and getting no where, tell you what you go on and believe everything you read and lets leave it there if it makes you happy.

No mate we are not going in circles. Im telling you very clearly that you nor me have a fudging clue, but i do listen to RESPECTED JOURNALISTS ... You know the ones that break news before any itk knows anything. In this respect i can have a view with a bias.

No mate we are not going in circles. Im telling you very clearly that you nor me have a fudgeing clue, but i do listen to RESPECTED JOURNALISTS ... You know the ones that break news before any itk knows anything. In this respect i can have a view with a bias.

Well at least you have admitted to having a bias and its pretty obvious who its against.

Well at least you have admitted to having a bias and its pretty obvious who its against.

Have a good night mate, but like i said i think overall levy has done a decent job but has failed to revist or tweak his transfer strategy. Yes MY bias is based on info that i trust. Whereas you have not based your opinion on anything just to rubbish someone else's view

Have a good night mate, but like i said i think overall levy has done a decent job but has failed to revist or tweak his transfer strategy. Yes MY bias is based on info that i trust. Whereas you have not based your opinion on anything just to rubbish someone else's view

As I say what makes you happy mate, even if there is no factual proof to show that your BIAS is correct.

Fair enough it does pay off ... but would you rather not get a settled team in rather than stringing it out.

there was a stat showing that teams that fail to win their first two games of the league don't win the league, well since Liverpool in the 80's.

In seasons gone by and this one we have not had a settled squad.

If anyone does read papers we were in for saido since January, yet we have sold soldado, ade defunct, and kane left to carry the load. Does it really mean much more to haggle over a few relative bob to increase or chances of genuinely giving us the best chances of success in the season?

We are not going to be winning the league any time soon.

I do not know whether it is worth more points for us to complete our business early by signing players with a lower ceiling or holding out for the best of the rest. Part of the reason for holding out for players with more potential is that potentially they will be worth more in the future which is important when we operate on a sell to buy basis.

I also do not know the ins and outs of the Berahino deal, only what I have read in the paper and online gossip. I would assume that we made contact with WBA early but that it is a deal that has dragged on but that is just speculation.

Back