• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Link this to this thread was sent to me by a gunner. Thanks guys it gave me a good laugh and realise how deluded spurs are to think they are above lfc because you have won more CL titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have won more league titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have qualified for CL in the last decade and when we fail to for past three seasons(you did in past two season too)... First you have to reach our level before we consider spurs as our rival . I dont hate spurs . There are nobody for me . Somebody in the last page having a dig at what lfc won in five season ? Well what have you lot won in last decade guys? League cup? we won it this season FYI .

Re: manager search. Only i beliieve rejected us are frank de boer,klopp, Those two wouldn't move from their club even if barca went for them . Whether you accept or not we are a big pull for anybody out there. So rodgers has become a top young manager to brick in the same thread . LOL . Do you guys really believe spurs have more worldwide attracion than lfc??

Living in the past as usual.
Fact is at the moment Tottenham tinkle all over your club.
Your mighty club has taken 1 point off us in our last 4 meetings.

Link this to this thread was sent to me by a gunner. Thanks guys it gave me a good laugh and realise how deluded spurs are to think they are above lfc because you have won more CL titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have won more league titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have qualified for CL in the last decade and when we fail to for past three seasons(you did in past two season too)... First you have to reach our level before we consider spurs as our rival . I dont hate spurs . There are nobody for me . Somebody in the last page having a dig at what lfc won in five season ? Well what have you lot won in last decade guys? League cup? we won it this season FYI .

Re: manager search. Only i beliieve rejected us are frank de boer,klopp, Those two wouldn't move from their club even if barca went for them . Whether you accept or not we are a big pull for anybody out there. So rodgers has become a top young manager to brick in the same thread . LOL . Do you guys really believe spurs have more worldwide attracion than lfc??

And this in a nutshell is why brothers and sisters shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

Last edited:
Mari Elton ‏@Mari_Elton_

Martinez or Rogers! No way!!!! If either one of them are our manager come July I will post a naked picture with a sign of apology!!!!!
Don't worry I won't back out. I might make my profile private, but you'll still get your naked pic with apology. Me and my big mouth!
Mind. I get naked for a living. So it shouldn't be as daunting as it is. I'll post tomorrow evening
The pic will only be available for my followers to see. Sorry if thats mean.

Maria-Ell.jpg

No, we think we currently have a better team then you because we have finished above you for 2-3 seasons.

Your post is the definition of living in the past.

Living in the past ?? How exactly?? Finishing above lfc when we were through H&G regime?? These are the best times for spurs and worst time for lfc . Still you haven't won much have you? have qualified for CL once i say once . We have won it in 2005 and have reached CL final in 2007. Make no mistake we want to be back in the CL where we belong. CL is missing us . Thats it from me here .

Spurs are nothing to deluded scouser, yet he still takes time to sign up to a Spurs forum and tell everyone he doesn't care about us.

Living in the past ?? How exactly?? Finishing above lfc when we were through H&G regime?? These are the best times for spurs and worst time for lfc . Still you haven't won much have you? have qualified for CL once i say once . We have won it in 2005 and have reached CL final in 2007. Make no mistake we want to be back in the CL where we belong. CL is missing us . Thats it from me here .

Zzz... Don't tell me, you want to win the Championship, sorry "your title" too - as everyone is missing that as well?

Stop living in the 80s fella; Liverpool are brick, and you've just had to change your manager again as your messiah didn't have a fudging clue what he was doing - another dinosaur hilariously living in the past. Your club is a busted flush, that's why all you could attract was...the manager of Swansea City.

The whole of football is laughing their socks off at Liverpool mate. How much are you going to waste this summer, another ?ú100m?? :ross: Just think how much Everton spent - I believe it was a pack of wotsits and a cola bottle - and they managed to finish above you. That's how your level; mid-table mediocrity - so good luck getting used to it.

No one is missing you. Your team hasn't played good football since the mid 90's.
Liverpool were pretty much unwatchable under Houillier and Benitez. Remember those awful Liverpool - Chelsea brick on a stick games in the CL. No one is missing that.
You went completely long ball under Hodgson. Now your left with no midfielders who can pass the ball apart from Aquilani, who didn't fit in with your caveman football.

Laughing stock. They disgraced themselves with how they handled the Suarez business, and whilst I've got a couple of decent mates who support Liverpool, the majority of them are deluded tossers. If this tool actually believes they 'belong' in the CL, especially with their current crop of Downing the 0 goals 0 assists legend, Adam, Henderson, 35m Carroll etc. he needs to wake up.

You make my point for me. Thanks.

Sorry buddy, you're not a big club any more. I have the greatest of respect for your history, but that's all LFC are at the moment. That team that used to be good.

When in his career has Rafa ever had a big budget?

well, he won La Liga twice...look at La Liga now, the third place is like 30 points behind second place and like 40points behind first place...only Rafa was able to challenge R.Madrid and Barca...and lets be honest he won the Ch.l with twice weaker team than Milan
he's very good manager with strong ideas, he's perfect for Spurs...thats why i hope he never goes there, since finishing in top 4 is getting harder and harder every year

How many other managers have mounted a title challange on a sell-to-buy transfer policy? How many managers have achieved two record point hauls at a Club like Liverpool, as well as two European Cup finals, with a net spend of ~ ?ú13m over 6 seasons?
The man's magic.

Never really works (going back to an old lover) does it? I think we should all move on. I adore Rafael Benitez but he's consigned to history. Hope this thread is a one off as the last thing Brendan needs is a shadow lurking.

He's not coming back mate I'm as disappointed as anyone.
The media have won. The fudgewits and thick fudgers that know gonad*s about footy have been hoodwinked by the same media that got him hounded out. Just look at his stats and records. It's criminal that the inbred mentally challenged tossers in the British public that pass themselves off as Football Fans think that he's "brick".
fudging knobheads all. Not that it's much of a surprise like.

i hope he goes to spain or italy and decimates the league there.

if only Rafa had this much support when he was in charge.

Back