• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hulk, Hazard and Marin have cost Chelsea just ?ú2million more than Downing, Henderson and Carroll cost Liverpool.

LiverpoolRushmoreS.jpg

In Rafa, we had the man who very nearly did it in 2008/2009, despite the problems at our club, despite Gerrard and Torres only starting together a mere 18 games. He was beaten to the tape in the end by a team which had the luxury of Ronaldo, Tevez and Rooney, and each have gone on to become the best players at their respective clubs (Tevez's reconciliation with Man C gave them the push they needed to win the league). Given little cash, he gave us the best midfield in the world, and the best strikeforce in the league (we outscored the eventual champions). He gave us arguably the best goalkeeper, and great defenders in Agger and Skrtel. And he gave us Lucas too and was booed for it. What he couldn't deliver was the clout that ManU enjoyed locally, the kind of clout that forces certain referees like Howard Webb into mistakes like awarding wrong penalty decisions or to wrongfully chalk off a valid goal, or to send off an opposition player over the course of a season, the kind of clout that condemns a good man on the mere word of another . That was the only reason why we were #1 in Europe and #2 in England then. Rafa was close to building a great team, but it all fell apart when the rules and the environment changed at the club, yet people chose to myopically blame Rafa for selling Alonso, and various other similarly myopic reasons.

That is all irrelevant now I suppose, but the point I'm making is that Rafa is the obvious choice to make us Champions again, not just annual CL qualifiers. I don't know if Rodgers has that kind of special ability that Rafa has proven, but I think it is obvious that something is indeed rotten within our club if FSG cannot even make the effort to interview Rafa.

2008/09: 7 - Liverpool had more opponents sent off than any other side in the top division. :lol:

Henry speaking on the club's official website: "He was the first choice unanimously among them and he had no hesitation at all in embracing exactly what we want to try to build at Liverpool."

Werner: "In Brendan we have brought a young and exciting coach who will bring attacking relentless football."
"Track record shows he has used his knowledge and he was spotted by Jose Mourinho."
"Brendan was the only one we made an offer to and he was our first choice and our only choice."

Rodgers: "Very proud, club with wonderful tradition and feel quite blessed."
"If I left Swansea City it would have to be for a top club. But when liverpool came back in second time and said I was number one choice you have to think about it."
"Once I found out I was the number one target from the people at Liverpool it was quite an easy choice."
"I had fantastic four-and-a-half years at Chelsea and worked with big players."Rodgers: "Arrive with experience, footballers want to learn and that is something I have done throughout my career.
"This is long-term and come into a project and defend the principles of a fantastic club."
"Might not be ready for title now but it is a process that starts now."

Ian Ayre: "He was the only person we made an offer to and he was the person we wanted."
"We considered many people, Roberto [Martinez] was one person and other people who publically weren't known. Brendan was at the forefront of it."
"Structure is more continental approach, don't envisage having director of football, but having a group of people to work alongside Brendan."

They make it sound like they could have picked anyone they wanted to, but chose Rodgers. :lol:

Good luck to Rodgers, but I fear the animal that is Liverpool will chew him up and spit him out unless he qualifies for the CL next season even if FSG say he has time.

not really...........rodgers was 40/1 to be the swans manager at the time..........got the rumour off a mate whose mate knows an estate agent and wigan's asst manager was looking for a house in the area.........lol!!!!

Btw we're a small city and that..........
[/I]

Posted this when rodgers was connected to spurs end of April, should have put some serious money down at the time now they are interviewing jones for the Swansea job.So some ITK's do come true,perhaps.

Last edited:
Henry speaking on the club's official website: "He was the first choice unanimously among them and he had no hesitation at all in embracing exactly what we want to try to build at Liverpool."

Werner: "In Brendan we have brought a young and exciting coach who will bring attacking relentless football."
"Track record shows he has used his knowledge and he was spotted by Jose Mourinho."
"Brendan was the only one we made an offer to and he was our first choice and our only choice."

Rodgers: "Very proud, club with wonderful tradition and feel quite blessed."
"If I left Swansea City it would have to be for a top club. But when liverpool came back in second time and said I was number one choice you have to think about it."
"Once I found out I was the number one target from the people at Liverpool it was quite an easy choice."
"I had fantastic four-and-a-half years at Chelsea and worked with big players."Rodgers: "Arrive with experience, footballers want to learn and that is something I have done throughout my career.
"This is long-term and come into a project and defend the principles of a fantastic club."
"Might not be ready for title now but it is a process that starts now."

Ian Ayre: "He was the only person we made an offer to and he was the person we wanted."
"We considered many people, Roberto [Martinez] was one person and other people who publically weren't known. Brendan was at the forefront of it."
"Structure is more continental approach, don't envisage having director of football, but having a group of people to work alongside Brendan."

They make it sound like they could have picked anyone they wanted to, but chose Rodgers. :lol:

Everytime I read about this, I continually hear about his time with Jose. Do they actually think they are hiring someone as good as him ? His time with Jose landed him the Watford job he failed at. He moved to Reading and also failed. He then moved to Swansea and won a promotion. Hugely over-rated manager who has done nothing regardless of his time with Jose which seems so important. He is not Jose, never will be.

This, let's hope we are proven wrong. Wonder what type of players Rodger's will go for, Swansea raid?

Swansea have put a clause in stated he can't go back to the club for a year to buy any of their players.

I can't see how that works because your restricting a players movement if he wants to go but it seems they've agreed to it. Rodgers though avaded the question twice in the press conference.

Link this to this thread was sent to me by a gunner. Thanks guys it gave me a good laugh and realise how deluded spurs are to think they are above lfc because you have won more CL titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have won more league titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have qualified for CL in the last decade and when we fail to for past three seasons(you did in past two season too)... First you have to reach our level before we consider spurs as our rival . I dont hate spurs . There are nobody for me . Somebody in the last page having a dig at what lfc won in five season ? Well what have you lot won in last decade guys? League cup? we won it this season FYI .

Re: manager search. Only i beliieve rejected us are frank de boer,klopp, Those two wouldn't move from their club even if barca went for them . Whether you accept or not we are a big pull for anybody out there. So rodgers has become a top young manager to brick in the same thread . LOL . Do you guys really believe spurs have more worldwide attracion than lfc??

Swansea have put a clause in stated he can't go back to the club for a year to buy any of their players.

I can't see how that works because your restricting a players movement if he wants to go but it seems they've agreed to it. Rodgers though avaded the question twice in the press conference.

I dont understand, why would you want to go and buy brick players who finished 11th with a manager who must be world class cause he once worked with Mourinho, over a clubs players who finished 8th with an old fossil in charge like KluKlux ?

Link this to this thread was sent to me by a gunner. Thanks guys it gave me a good laugh and realise how deluded spurs are to think they are above lfc because you have won more CL titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have won more league titles than us?? Oh wait... Because you have qualified for CL in the last decade and when we fail to for past three seasons(you did in past two season too)... First you have to reach our level before we consider spurs as our rival . I dont hate spurs . There are nobody for me . Somebody in the last page having a dig at what lfc won in five season ? Well what have you lot won in last decade guys? League cup? we won it this season FYI .

Re: manager search. Only i beliieve rejected us are frank de boer,klopp, Those two wouldn't move from their club even if barca went for them . Whether you accept or not we are a big pull for anybody out there. So rodgers has become a top young manager to brick in the same thread . LOL . Do you guys really believe spurs have more worldwide attracion than lfc??

Although we do have jobs and accents that don't make people cringe. We're still a way behind on meth habits though.

Just think: if you'd learnt to spell, you might have a job.

No, we think we currently have a better team then you because we have finished above you for 2-3 seasons.

Your post is the definition of living in the past.

Back