• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Because they killed their own fans and stole from the dead?

(really hope the lolerpool troll is still reading).

The truth hurts doesn't it, for the city of guilt?

but why do we have an obsessional 90 page thread on this shower?

I have no doubt it provides great opportunity for the scally's to slag Spurs fans off, for being "jealous" (?)

Given time Brendan Rodgers could turn Liverpool back into a top side, trouble is Liverpool will expect top 4 next season and the European Cup the year after. He won't survive there.

Yeah don't really see how they'd fit in, they'd fit with Sigurdsson, they could play him off Carroll with Suarez and Downing either side of him, Gerrard and Lucas just behind.

Didn't Dempsey say he'd only leave for CL football anyway?

gerrard may not feature as much as people think, lucas in behind/alongside sigurdsson, in turn behind dempsey and carrol could be lethal. (with suarez and an effective LW out wide)

Yeah don't really see how they'd fit in, they'd fit with Sigurdsson, they could play him off Carroll with Suarez and Downing either side of him, Gerrard and Lucas just behind.

Didn't Dempsey say he'd only leave for CL football anyway?

'CL football' = club that has more money than Fulham

gerrard may not feature as much as people think, lucas in behind/alongside sigurdsson, in turn behind dempsey and carrol could be lethal. (with suarez and an effective LW out wide)

Gerrard will feature as and when he is fit. He is Mr Liverpool. Dropping him would be club suicide akin to AVB dropping Lampard and Drogba

You know what, Dempsey isn't that good. He posseses no stand out attributes besides great positional sense in terms of being in the right place at the right time. Maybe a lot of people will disagree but i actually don't rate him much. Sigurdsson is a very different matter though.

You know what, Dempsey isn't that good. He posseses no stand out attributes besides great positional sense in terms of being in the right place at the right time. Maybe a lot of people will disagree but i actually don't rate him much. Sigurdsson is a very different matter though.

23 goals from midfield this season would suggest otherwise... surely you can't be serious?

hes a fantastic header of the ball, composed finisher, great set piece taker and has excellent vision.. he has it all really.

What about last season, or the season before - he is yet to be consistently that prolific - and as I said without the goals he often disappears from matches IMO.

with people like sigurdsson and suarez creating chances and carrol knocking the ball down, i think he'd bang them in for fun.. maybe i'm overestimating.

What about last season, or the season before - he is yet to be consistently that prolific - and as I said without the goals he often disappears from matches IMO.

Exactly. He's like a more talented version of Tim Cahill or Kevin Nolan with the ability to do a job on either side of the wing. Both those players contribute in terms of goals and have impressive goal to game ratios but watch them for the whole 90 minutes and you won't be as impressed.

with people like sigurdsson and suarez creating chances and carrol knocking the ball down, i think he'd bang them in for fun.. maybe i'm overestimating.

That team would have no width and no defensive shape and simply try to attack through the middle with Sigurdson, Dempsey and Gerrard in a race to get to the edge of the box...

35849le.jpg

Back