• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

When in his career has Rafa ever had a big budget?

well, he won La Liga twice...look at La Liga now, the third place is like 30 points behind second place and like 40points behind first place...only Rafa was able to challenge R.Madrid and Barca...and lets be honest he won the Ch.l with twice weaker team than Milan
he's very good manager with strong ideas, he's perfect for Spurs...thats why i hope he never goes there, since finishing in top 4 is getting harder and harder every year

How many other managers have mounted a title challange on a sell-to-buy transfer policy? How many managers have achieved two record point hauls at a Club like Liverpool, as well as two European Cup finals, with a net spend of ~ ?ú13m over 6 seasons?
The man's magic.

Never really works (going back to an old lover) does it? I think we should all move on. I adore Rafael Benitez but he's consigned to history. Hope this thread is a one off as the last thing Brendan needs is a shadow lurking.

He's not coming back mate I'm as disappointed as anyone.
The media have won. The fudgewits and thick fudgers that know gonad*s about footy have been hoodwinked by the same media that got him hounded out. Just look at his stats and records. It's criminal that the inbred mentally challenged tossers in the British public that pass themselves off as Football Fans think that he's "brick".
fudging knobheads all. Not that it's much of a surprise like.

i hope he goes to spain or italy and decimates the league there.

if only Rafa had this much support when he was in charge.

From the Daily Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-during-his-six-year-reign-at-Liverpool.html

TOTAL BOUGHT: ?ú229,340,000
TOTAL SOLD: ?ú151,000,000.
TOTAL NET SPEND: ?ú78,340,000.

Where this idea that Benitez was some fiscal genius comes from I don't know.

something very rotten to the core at that horrible club. disgusting players, ****ish fans and a muppet of an ex manager in dalglish

There's something ironic about a club whose fans claim to be so full of "class" ... yet worship a racist.

The lot of them are living in a dream world; gormlessly repeating each other like rabid little lemmings.

From the Daily Telegraph:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-during-his-six-year-reign-at-Liverpool.html

TOTAL BOUGHT: ?ú229,340,000
TOTAL SOLD: ?ú151,000,000.
TOTAL NET SPEND: ?ú78,340,000.

Where this idea that Benitez was some fiscal genius comes from I don't know.

I guess when he says a net spend of ?ú13m over 6 seasons he means ?ú13m PER season ( 6 x 13 = 78 ).

Though actually this website - http://www.transferleague.co.uk/premiership-transfers/liverpool-transfers.html - suggests Rafa's net spend was ?ú106m.

Last edited:
Mari Elton ‏@Mari_Elton_

Martinez or Rogers! No way!!!! If either one of them are our manager come July I will post a naked picture with a sign of apology!!!!!
Don't worry I won't back out. I might make my profile private, but you'll still get your naked pic with apology. Me and my big mouth!
Mind. I get naked for a living. So it shouldn't be as daunting as it is. I'll post tomorrow evening
The pic will only be available for my followers to see. Sorry if thats mean.

Maria-Ell.jpg

Anyone got hold of this pic yet?

Back