• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I used to like annoying a mate by taping paper over the sensor on his mouse.

This evolved then into taping pictures over the sensor on his mouse.

Of course, after the frustration of trying to work out why his mouse wasnt working he would get presented with an image designed to annoy him even more....

Great that they are crying about it so much, you'd think Liverpool never had a questionable decision go in their favour haha.

Still, best not to think about Klopp trying to shut up shop with his subs and then his team letting in 2 goals. They keep blathering on about Kane's penalty, but he missed it anyway! They are just gutted, as I was when Salah scored for them. They were "robbed" when their £75m centre-half couldn't kick the ball away.

Trying to blame the refs...their team invited the pressure all 2nd half. If you invite pressure, you better have defenders that can defend and a keeper who is decent. Apparently, Karius had a great game, even though he assisted Wanyama's goal and gave away a penalty. I wonder what a bad game looks like?

RAWK has been very similar to on here, some will never change thier mind and see it from both sides.
Quite a few on there are giving us praise and agreeing with penalties.

Quite a few are sad that Salah's excellent second goal is being overshadowed by the frantic end to the game.

Just an other day they will be able to commemorate with a minutes silence, perhaps they could have a statue of a blind ref accepting a brown envelope at the Kop end

No mention anywhere that Kane's first penalty should have been retaken as Karius was off his line.

The funny thing is that they use that still photo to claim Lamela is offside by a toe before the 2nd penalty, but nobody mentions the defender holding Lamela. If that toe is offside, that arm around Lamela's torso is a foul and a penalty.

They are grasping at straws and just making fools out of themselves.

Back