• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

They really are the most delusional bunch of tards out there! On what planet is the Lamela one not a pen?!

I understand the offside frustration on Kane pen but if the law states it’s not offside then that’s that!

Loved Lawro asking for VAR to come in based on that game! Why’s that lawro? so they could keep every decision as it was?! Not quite what you hoped for is it you fool!!

Always the victims!

It's the same old Wenger, Mourhino tactic, bring up an issue which will deflect from a failing in your team, Liverpool have let in 8 goals in the last 3 games their saviour has played at home. Klopp acts more like a spoilt kid with every setback and having a fan base of delusional glory hunters does him no favours as he has to play to their egos.

It's the same old Wenger, Mourhino tactic, bring up an issue which will deflect from a failing in your team, Liverpool have let in 8 goals in the last 3 games their saviour has played at home. Klopp acts more like a spoilt kid with every setback and having a fan base of delusional glory hunters does him no favours as he has to play to their egos.

does he play into their egos or is he falling into the same delusion as them?

So with us winning 6-3 on aggregate against Pool, do those posters who were salivating at how much better Liverpool we’re than us after their City win, still hold the same opinion?

If I remember rightly, they had a much better attack than us, wouldn’t miss coutinho and they had sorted the weak area of the team with the excellant VVD?

Liverpoo fans still going on about yesterday on twitter

It is brilliantly entertaining.

We had to make sure Kane got his 100th goal yesterday,( because of course he's only managed to get 99 without any such help and we couldn't risk him having to wait to get it on 'home' turf, probably against Woolwich).

upload_2018-2-5_14-55-51.png

Or maybe it was because it would have upset the plans of Sky and Nike

upload_2018-2-5_14-56-54.png

Or hey, may be it's all just a Jewish thing :eek::eek:)

upload_2018-2-5_14-58-54.png

Blimey.

I don't really do Twitter. Are Steve T's fellow hubcap aficionados applauding or decrying the anti-semitism?

I can't tell, as it seems he has deleted the original (the above is copied from the Tottenham Way twitter account).
However, it would appear that in trying to find something about Jon Moss to back up his anti-semitic conspiracy theory, he has in fact mistaken Jon Moss the referee for Jon Moss from Culture Club :D
"Church of the Poison Mind" feels quite appropriate for Steve T.

It is brilliantly entertaining.

We had to make sure Kane got his 100th goal yesterday,( because of course he's only managed to get 99 without any such help and we couldn't risk him having to wait to get it on 'home' turf, probably against Woolwich).

View attachment 4117

Or maybe it was because it would have upset the plans of Sky and Nike

View attachment 4118

Or hey, may be it's all just a Jewish thing :eek::eek:)

View attachment 4119

Funnily enough, the programme originally scheduled for 7.30pm was PL Legends, but featuring Robbie Fowler, all they did was change it, would have the show lined up for whenever he reached the landmark, just happened to be yesterday

Can't wait until a job tomorrow evening when I encounter one of the most ardent, blinkered Liverpool fans on the planet. I have access to a locked, secure area which is in full view of where he works. I'm printing out several large images of Harry Kane celebrating and plan to tape them where he cannot avoid looking at them if he lifts his head up.

Back