• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

That's a pretty diabolical strategy, Scara. Gotta file that away for future use.

I'm back at my client's facility on Friday - with back-up prints to re-hang in case the first set were taken down and will look for a good angle for a shot.

Wait til he's old enough to require cataract surgery, then bribe the surgeon with muchos maple syrup (I know you lot love that stuff) to replace his lenses with two etched with those images, so he sees them for the rest of his miserable, our-year-next-year existence.

Pretty sure that'd work. My certificate as a fully qualified opth-err, eye surgeon, is in the post from Trump Uni.

It’s a joke, I’ve not seen one clip that shows the Lamela incident as anything other than a stonewall penalty! The first pen although a ridiculous ruling for the offside, it is the correct decision that he’s not off, then Kane is taken out by the keeper diving in his path, nowhere near the ball.

In fact the only decision they did get wrong was not letting us retake the first pen for 2 Liverpool players encroaching!!!

Yet here we have thousands of these imbeciles feeling hard done by and claiming dives etc. It’s no wonder Utd fans hate them and laugh at them in equal measure if this is what they have to deal with?!!

It’s a joke, I’ve not seen one clip that shows the Lamela incident as anything other than a stonewall penalty! The first pen although a ridiculous ruling for the offside, it is the correct decision that he’s not off, then Kane is taken out by the keeper diving in his path, nowhere near the ball.

In fact the only decision they did get wrong was not letting us retake the first pen for 2 Liverpool players encroaching!!!

Yet here we have thousands of these imbeciles feeling hard done by and claiming dives etc. It’s no wonder Utd fans hate them and laugh at them in equal measure if this is what they have to deal with?!!
I am wondering if its the fact they have so many fans (mostly foreign and 80's glory hunters) so as a percentage they are not as prickish but they have more of them, I don't actually believe this as I have spent time with scousers but I was hoping it to be true as this is crazy....

.... Then again Man U are very similar and have similar issues, their reaction to us beating them was in the same ball park.

The amount of jealousy and fear they express about various stadium developments is remarkable. There's been incredible criticism about the redevelopment of Anfield, saying it's not getting big enough - quick enough - to compete with other top clubs and heap abuse on their American owners, a responsible group who have shown a rare sensitivity toward preserving an historic venue in Boston while winning a title.

Their vision for Anfield requires patience and financial prudence but there's sound thinking behind it.

Sadly, that's not good enough for the little people who inhabit the Kop. They look at NWHL with incredible jealousy, masked as sarcasm and scorn, but they know that their grip on a routine top-four finish is (appropriately) slipping and now they'll soon see Everton's schwingy new stadium rise on the Liverpool waterfront which will only feed their bitterness and insecurity. It can't be that hard for them to imagine their club slipping into that PL second-tier Everton themselves occupy.

We're watching the ceilings rise for Spurs. They're watching the floor drop.

The amount of jealousy and fear they express about various stadium developments is remarkable. There's been incredible criticism about the redevelopment of Anfield, saying it's not getting big enough - quick enough - to compete with other top clubs and heap abuse on their American owners, a responsible group who have shown a rare sensitivity toward preserving an historic venue in Boston while winning a title.

Their vision for Anfield requires patience and financial prudence but there's sound thinking behind it.

Sadly, that's not good enough for the little people who inhabit the Kop. They look at NWHL with incredible jealousy, masked as sarcasm and scorn, but they know that their grip on a routine top-four finish is (appropriately) slipping and now they'll soon see Everton's schwingy new stadium rise on the Liverpool waterfront which will only feed their bitterness and insecurity. It can't be that hard for them to imagine their club slipping into that PL second-tier Everton themselves occupy.

No way Evertons ground will be built in the short term in my opinion, the full thing looks shady to me.

This all comes back to a comment I posted earlier

- Spurs have become steadily more hated as we have become more relevant in the moment.

Your point is correct

- New WHL will be the 2nd biggest capacity stadium in the PL at opening (Wembley & Old Trafford the bigger ones)
- Add in London location, NFL connection, it quickly could be "the Stadium" in England
- Us with the possibility of a 3rd CL qualification in a row, with Kane, Dele, Eriksen (and a habit of picking up high level players with regularity, the fuss on RAWK over Lucas was insane)

We suddenly are everyone's rivals, because we are a threat.

And regardless of who admits it or not, every fan in the PL is painfully aware we are the best run club from top to bottom.

No way Evertons ground will be built in the short term in my opinion, the full thing looks shady to me.

There owner says the council must cough up a massive percentage of the cost, I read up to 100m to help the overall development of it.

Can not see any council doing that even with the promise of wider regeneration.

There owner says the council must cough up a massive percentage of the cost, I read up to 100m to help the overall development of it.

Can not see any council doing that even with the promise of wider regeneration.

The council is going to take out a loan to pay for a big part of it and should make money from the repayments by Everton (around £7m per year was mentioned). The city mayor is behind the scheme.

Amusingly, Liverpool fans see a major conspiracy as he is an Everton fan and they complain that he does nothing to help them (ignoring the land offered on Stanley Park and the roads closed for Main and Anfield Rd stand developments). In particular, he is villified for helping them rebuilding the Kop by rerouting a major road. It's all the mayors fault, even though the club has no stated plans to rebuild the Kop.

They’re still whining on The Guardian comments section.

Their speciality is re-writing history. One word - Heysel.

Back