• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hahahhahaha Liverpool. There is definitely something that happens when players join there. They get indoctrinated into this weird belief that the world is against them and that they can do no wrong. VVD already coming out with this Kane diving nonsense as one example.

Lallana, clearly the entire squad believes they were so hard done by yesterday and he's letting his frustration out. Hope it bits them in the arse for the rest of the season.

Hahahhahaha Liverpool. There is definitely something that happens when players join there. They get indoctrinated into this weird belief that the world is against them and that they can do no wrong. VVD already coming out with this Kane diving nonsense as one example.

Lallana, clearly the entire squad believes they were so hard done by yesterday and he's letting his frustration out. Hope it bits them in the arse for the rest of the season.
Make no mistake the delusion exists at the goons under Wenger.

Nah, that is only wishful thinking.

What happens in u23 stays in u23.

example:
Wheelchair got sent off for Arsenal u23 in August, no first team ban.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/oct/03/fa-disciplinary-charges-sanctions-august-2017
Thursday 24 August

Jack Wheelchair, Arsenal FC
Arsenal FC (Reserve Team) v Emirates Marketing Project FC (Reserve Team)
Premier League 2 – Division 1, 21 August 2017
Dismissed for violent conduct
Claims made of wrongful dismissal and excessive punishment

Claim of wrongful dismissal dismissed, claim of excessive punishment upheld. Suspension reduced to two non-first team matches.

Furthermore, Pedro got sent off in the charity shield, but was not suspended against us.

Can't remember Spurs setting off a noisier reaction than after this result. The whining, squealing and bitching from embittered Liverpool fans is hilarious. A win against Arsenal in equally controversial circumstances would be delightful. But I'd prefer something calmer, more decisive, like the result over United.

I would expect a club of their standing in the world and run on the high principals, with a strong sense of fair play and justice would suspend one of their players for such a terrible assault, but I wont hold my breath.

I would expect a club of their standing in the world and run on the high principals, with a strong sense of fair play and justice would suspend one of their players for such a terrible assault, but I wont hold my breath.
But that's only if it's their players fault, the spurs kid clearly jump into his grip here, just lik Van Dijk at the weekend, not his fault that there suddenly was a spurs player in the way when he/ they tried to do something stupid.

You can understand liverpoor fans. The last match became the main reason they didn't win EPL this time. But next season will be their season for sure...

You can understand liverpoor fans. The last match became the main reason they didn't win EPL this time. But next season will be their season for sure...

You say that but I heard a Pool fan in the radio after they beat city saying that this years champions were beaten by next years!!!!!

Heading off for an evening's work and high amusement. Here's what I'll be hanging prominently in full view of a fanatic Liverpool supporter:

kane-100-a.jpg
kane-100-a_1.jpg

He sat down at his work area, someone pointed up at the pics and laughed. He didn't visibly react but reached into his parka and pulled on a Liverpool tuque. Working indoors, hardly needs to keep his head warm. Small act of defiance.

Mentioned to my sympathetic boss about the prank and she says not to aggravate him. He's on thin ice and might get let go soon. Definitely not coming back next year.

An unemployed Liverpool fan. Shock.

Last edited:
He sat down at his work area, someone pointed up at the pics and laughed. He didn't visibly react but reached into his parka and pulled on a Liverpool tuque. Working indoors, hardly needs to keep his head warm. Small act of defiance.

Mentioned to my sympathetic boss about the prank and she says not to aggravate him. He's on thin ice and might get let go soon. Definitely not coming back next year.

An unemployed Liverpool fan. Shock.
Change his desktop wallpaper to that picture.

Then take a screenshot of his desktop (icons and all) and change his wallpaper to that. Then move all his desktop icons to another folder. Move his taskbar to the top and auto hide it. Then disable the Windows key and the right click.

Enjoy.

Change his desktop wallpaper to that picture.

Then take a screenshot of his desktop (icons and all) and change his wallpaper to that. Then move all his desktop icons to another folder. Move his taskbar to the top and auto hide it. Then disable the Windows key and the right click.

Enjoy.
And video it and share on here.

Back