• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Just perusing RAWK over a morning cup of tea, and they seem to think we've been lucky with injuries and have a fully fit squad o_O

I read that. Also saying we haven't had a number of first-teamers out at the same time etc. And plenty of 'they'll fall away next season' as we have kept hearing for the past 4/5 seasons. Almost as accurate as next year being their year. There was another saying we have the weakest squad on paper of the top 6.

And they're also not grasping that even though they have outperformed us in our head-to-head games, that's more down to tactics than them having a better team/squad. That's on Poch to be honest, we obviously have to play a different system against them as our preferred one plays into their hands. However, to gauge who is currently performing better, they only need to look at the league table. I suspect most of them only look at tables pre 90's though, apart from that one time they won the league a couple of seasons ago in April.

Still need them to drop points today though.They have a decent run compared to ours and I still think we will need 79pts to finish above them and City

I read that. Also saying we haven't had a number of first-teamers out at the same time etc. And plenty of 'they'll fall away next season' as we have kept hearing for the past 4/5 seasons. Almost as accurate as next year being their year. There was another saying we have the weakest squad on paper of the top 6.

And they're also not grasping that even though they have outperformed us in our head-to-head games, that's more down to tactics than them having a better team/squad. That's on Poch to be honest, we obviously have to play a different system against them as our preferred one plays into their hands. However, to gauge who is currently performing better, they only need to look at the league table. I suspect most of them only look at tables pre 90's though, apart from that one time they won the league a couple of seasons ago in April.

They can't read tables as they generally didn't go to school to learn maths

"They deserve credit for their eye for a talent, and their manager has clearly elevated the play of the young core group they have, however, I'm not sure about their ceiling as I can't see them improving that much more, 3 seasons in and this looks to being close to their peak. I'm more exciting about our potential (this summer window will mark the difference between commitment to fulfil the potential or simply exploit the idea of a potential) especially under Klopp."

I fudging hate Liverpool, I hate them more than Arsenal and Chelsea.

clams.

Not for me. My order is:

The scum by a very long way,
West ham,
Then the rest of the London clubs (Palace, QPR and Chelsea etc)
Followed by the North West clubs (Everton, Liverpool, City, United etc) along with SCBC

My problem with them is the complete lack of any self awareness of how badly their club is declining. The scum at least know they are brick. And complain about it. This lot still think it is 1977.

As you say, clams. The lot of them.

Not for me. My order is:

The scum by a very long way,
West ham,
Then the rest of the London clubs (Palace, QPR and Chelsea etc)
Followed by the North West clubs (Everton, Liverpool, City, United etc) along with SCBC

My problem with them is the complete lack of any self awareness of how badly their club is declining. The scum at least know they are brick. And complain about it. This lot still think it is 1977.

As you say, clams. The lot of them.

For me you can at least have a conversation with an Arsenal fan, this is simply something you can not do with a Liverpool fan without wanting to stab them

I see they even tried to jump on the Dortmund bomb incident and some how make it about them..... shame they don't do the same for the Heysel victims, which has some how been removed from history.

They've never beaten a Tony Pulis side away, so here's to that continuing.

i wonder if they will be celebrating a point against west brom with their fans a couple of hours from now

memorable scenes

Screen-Shot-2015-12-13-at-20.11.02.png

Last edited:
For me you can at least have a conversation with an Arsenal fan, this is simply something you can not do with a Liverpool fan without wanting to stab them

I see they even tried to jump on the Dortmund bomb incident and some how make it about them..... shame they don't do the same for the Heysel victims, which has some how been removed from history.

this

I know none of us have a crystal ball, but their comments about Poch and us (first page of their Spurs thread) when he joined are looking very, very myopic now.

shame they don't do the same for the Heysel victims, which has some how been removed from history.

No that was the fault of the Belgian authorities for naively thinking that Liverpool fans would behave or for not building strong enough walls.

Those kids, fathers, mothers, daughters, sons, grandfathers, grandmothers all victims of that disgusting club.

Lets us not forget 29 May 1985

On the positive side Liverpool have a great European history.

No that was the fault of the Belgian authorities for naively thinking that Liverpool fans would behave or for not building strong enough walls.

Those kids, fathers, mothers, daughters, sons, grandfathers, grandmothers all victims of that disgusting club.

Lets us not forget 29 May 1985

On the positive side Liverpool have a great European history.
Hypocrisy of the highest. That's why I hate this country sometimes. Nothing is every mentioned of this tragedy and in 20 years time my son will know all about Hillsborough but he won't know anything about Heysel unless I teach him. Another reason to hate Liverpool. It's broken record....

Hypocrisy of the highest. That's why I hate this country sometimes. Nothing is every mentioned of this tragedy and in 20 years time my son will know all about Hillsborough but he won't know anything about Heysel unless I teach him. Another reason to hate Liverpool. It's broken record....
Still dislike the London scum bags more. It fluctuates between Chelsea and Arsenal (West Ham are just not important enough to care about) mostly because of where I live it's Chelsea. Surprising how swivel eyed their fans can be.

Back