• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Apparently if they win all their games they win the league (they didn't make it clear whether they were referring to this season or next)

And Klopp will never leave Liverpool for Real, Barca, PSG, Bayern because it would be a step down...

I was interested to note their theory that we're only above them as Poch has been in situ a year longer than Klopp, thus further ahead (by a year) in our development.

I'm not quite sure how that argument accounts for the fact that, assuming this season goes to plan, we'll have finished above them in 7 of the last 8 seasons.

With a turnover and wage spend of roughly half theirs.

With the youngest squad in the division, for the last two seasons at least.

Whilst building the mother of all new stadia.

With little or no net outlay on playing staff.

I guess we just get lucky. Every year.

No, we got lucky 7 out of 8.

Remember Klopp inherited a team that had finished 2nd and was one of the most exciting we have seen in the premiership era and he then guided them to 8th.

He has massively overachieved this year if they get Europa football let alone champions league. (although they still believe that that they will win the league this year - see above)

No, we got lucky 7 out of 8.

Remember Klopp inherited a team that had finished 2nd and was one of the most exciting we have seen in the premiership era and he then guided them to 8th.

He has massively overachieved this year if they get Europa football let alone champions league. (although they still believe that that they will win the league this year - see above)

I hate the Scum, but Pool, their supporters and the constant tossfest media for a side that once in the last fudging decade looked like anything close to challenging drives me around the bend.

It was amazing, but pundits actually had us out of top 4 and Pool in at start of season, based on fudging what????

"They're just a mid table club that's hit lucky with the big boys all fudging things up and going through a period of transition of some sort. They're the third biggest club in their own city, probably around the 8th biggest club in England, and there's about 20-25 bigger clubs in Europe, but they all think they have a divine right to sit at the top table ::)"

"They're just a mid table club that's hit lucky with the big boys all fudging things up and going through a period of transition of some sort. They're the third biggest club in their own city, probably around the 8th biggest club in England, and there's about 20-25 bigger clubs in Europe, but they all think they have a divine right to sit at the top table ::)"

The most knowledgeable fans is football. And the most gracious.

More comedy on RAWK.

In light of MP comments, they have been discussing "the big club" question

The consensus seems to be

"Man Utd
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea
Aston Villa
Emirates Marketing Project
Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Then maybe Spurs"

The oddest thing about it is their refusal to accept either Chelsea's and City's progress, their utter blindness to their own decline and lack awareness that we are closing the gap on them.

If they don't get top 4, they will be competing for Everton and West Ham for players, paying over the top and selling "the project" idea. It's a long way back from there.

We should know.

Yesterday, some fools on RAWK were thinking they'd go on a run and overtake us in the league. Meanwhile, on planet earth, Liverpool lose to a sh1t team. Again.

Klopp is a genius.

Can you imagine the meltdown on RAWK if they finish outside the top four and United finish above them?

This season they have had no European football, went out of the FA Cup early (playing 2nd string iirc) and only played a stronger team in 3 league cup games (they played a 2nd string to beat our 2nd string at Anfield). They haven't been able to handle a 40 game season with a week between games most of the time. All that extra time to prepare and Klopp hasn't made their defence any better than it was under Rogers. They are a good attacking team on their day, but look a million miles away from a title challenge.

I hate the Scum, but Pool, their supporters and the constant tossfest media for a side that once in the last fudging decade looked like anything close to challenging drives me around the bend.

It was amazing, but pundits actually had us out of top 4 and Pool in at start of season, based on fudging what????[/QUOTE]

Their childhood

Back