• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I fudging hate Liverpool, more than I should do, but they do ding dong us every time they play us the last few years, I don't really blame them for looking at us and thinking "why aren't we up their challenging" or "when X Pool player goes up against X Spurs player he's better".

You cant 'over' hate Liverpool ;)

Seriously, they are a sanctimonious bunch of self-absorbed egotistical idiots.

I fudging hate Liverpool, more than I should do, but they do ding dong us every time they play us the last few years, I don't really blame them for looking at us and thinking "why aren't we up their challenging" or "when X Pool player goes up against X Spurs player he's better".

Given a first team of Lloris, Dier, Alderweireld. Vertonghen, Rose, Walker, Dembele, Wanyama, Eriksen, Dele and Kane, which one of their players improves the team or even keeps it at the same standard?

Mane or Coutinho instead of Eriksen? Possible but would it unbalance the side?
They claim that Clyne is better than Walker and that Henderson is better than Wanyama and Dembele.
That Dele is overrated
Kane is a three season wonder and will crash and burn
Dier is dire

But I just don't see myself.

Nevertheless the next transfer window will transform their side and MP, Kane, Walker, Rose, Alderweireld, Dele and Lloris are all leaving us.

fudgewits - the lot of them.

By their reckoning then we are in wrong places ey?

The fact we roll over teams by half time and they huff and puff for 90 mins proves the gap for me

Coutinho, Mane and Lallana are all very good players but beyond those 3 there are no real arguments for anyone else from Liverpool to stake a claim IMO. Say if you match them up against their respective counterpart at Spurs it probably would be something like ...

Lallana vs Alli - in terms of end product there is only one winner (clue - it is not Lallana)
Coutinho vs Eriksen - I guess it depends which team you support but in terms of pure stats Eriksen is ahead, and he gives us so much more than just goals and assists in the final third. He is the brains of our operation.
Mane vs Son (Lamela?) - Son is on fire now (snigger) but Mane has been excellent this season for them. Hard one to call.

I would take Mane but hard to say who he would replace, I suppose as a squad you would take Coutinho and Mane and replace Lamela and Sissoko, that would make us very strong, always theory these things anyway

Coutinho, Mane and Lallana are all very good players but beyond those 3 there are no real arguments for anyone else from Liverpool to stake a claim IMO. Say if you match them up against their respective counterpart at Spurs it probably would be something like ...

Lallana vs Alli - in terms of end product there is only one winner (clue - it is not Lallana)
Coutinho vs Eriksen - I guess it depends which team you support but in terms of pure stats Eriksen is ahead, and he gives us so much more than just goals and assists in the final third. He is the brains of our operation.
Mane vs Son (Lamela?) - Son is on fire now (snigger) but Mane has been excellent this season for them. Hard one to call.

I do like Lallana, for me he is one of the most improved players over the last couple of seasons.

I do like Lallana, for me he is one of the most improved players over the last couple of seasons.
Yeah he's excellent. Smart player, but it is hard to see who he would replace in our first team if he were ever to come (unlikely as that is now).
Good option from the bench though.

I am loving Redandwhitekop at the moment. The "most knowledgeable fans in football' are not happy with our recent results. Here is why...

Basically Liverpool would be above us if they had more points
Liverpool are better than us because this season they will have more points than we had last season (yes really)
Spurs are boring
Other teams don't try against Spurs
Kane is overrated, lucky, one trick pony, not as good as Origi
Spurs can't beat teams that are not brick
Poch is going to Barca, Klopp will never leave
Spurs have no injuries. Liverpool are in the worse injuries crisis in living memory
Lewis bankrolls the team
The stadium means we will be relegated in three years!!!
Everyone one of Spurs' players will go to better teams
This is the worst quality premiership ever
Dembele has no end product (right after he scored!)
Eriksen is brick and they dodged a bullet when he signed for us not them!
Spurs have under performed because they have not won anything in the last two seasons
Liverpool will be better than us next season (haha really)
We (Spurs) are not a top team, no chance of ever winning a title
Liverpool always taco spurs
Spurs are not good to watch
Spurs have easier fixtures than Liverpool (I know...)
This Spurs team would not get in the top 4 in 2013/14 (when they finished 2nd)
How are they (Liverpool) below this shower of brick (us)
Their (ours) midfield is nothing to write home about
Lloris is crap, as are both (?) of their CBs.
Don't understand all this love for Spurs
Ings is better than Son
Cant compare Liverpool and Spurs because Poch has one more season
Son is totally useless unless he scores (haha)
Dembele does not do enough to influence games
Clynn and Matip are better than anything we have got
Firmino is better than Kane
Lallana, Mane and Coutinho are both better than Dele
Spurs have not beaten any of the top 7 (?)
Dier would not get in any Liverpool team
Lloris and Rose are the only players that would get in their side
We were lucky because we got knocked out of Europe

I am loving Redandwhitekop at the moment. The "most knowledgeable fans in football' are not happy with our recent results. Here is why...

Basically Liverpool would be above us if they had more points
Liverpool are better than us because this season they will have more points than we had last season (yes really)
Spurs are boring
Other teams don't try against Spurs
Kane is overrated, lucky, one trick pony, not as good as Origi
Spurs can't beat teams that are not brick
Poch is going to Barca, Klopp will never leave
Spurs have no injuries. Liverpool are in the worse injuries crisis in living memory
Lewis bankrolls the team
The stadium means we will be relegated in three years!!!
Everyone one of Spurs' players will go to better teams
This is the worst quality premiership ever
Dembele has no end product (right after he scored!)
Eriksen is brick and they dodged a bullet when he signed for us not them!
Spurs have under performed because they have not won anything in the last two seasons
Liverpool will be better than us next season (haha really)
We (Spurs) are not a top team, no chance of ever winning a title
Liverpool always taco spurs
Spurs are not good to watch
Spurs have easier fixtures than Liverpool (I know...)
This Spurs team would not get in the top 4 in 2013/14 (when they finished 2nd)
How are they (Liverpool) below this shower of brick (us)
Their (ours) midfield is nothing to write home about
Lloris is crap, as are both (?) of their CBs.
Don't understand all this love for Spurs
Ings is better than Son
Cant compare Liverpool and Spurs because Poch has one more season
Son is totally useless unless he scores (haha)
Dembele does not do enough to influence games
Clynn and Matip are better than anything we have got
Firmino is better than Kane
Lallana, Mane and Coutinho are both better than Dele
Spurs have not beaten any of the top 7 (?)
Dier would not get in any Liverpool team
Lloris and Rose are the only players that would get in their side
We were lucky because we got knocked out of Europe
There's some truly mind blowing stuff on there. It's hilarious!

Liverpool fans are probably the most boring football fans in the world and most boring people I've ever come across. Their southern born and bred fans are just as bad but they're all a bunch of sad pathetic clams. I've said this before but all they have is their football club and the Beatles. They live and breathe football as if they have nothing else in their lives worthy of living for, which they don't. Even the Scousers that don't know anything about football support Liverpool as without it they'd have nothing to do in life other than to listen to the Beatles and say "chicken" like it has 17 K's in and spitting whilst saying it. The place is an utter brick hole, you can't understand a word they are saying, and they're proper scumbags. If we back the US and somehow get into a nuclear war with N.Korea let's hope they target Liverpool first.... YNWA.

Liverpool fans are probably the most boring football fans in the world and most boring people I've ever come across. Their southern born and bred fans are just as bad but they're all a bunch of sad pathetic clams. I've said this before but all they have is their football club and the Beatles. They live and breathe football as if they have nothing else in their lives worthy of living for, which they don't. Even the Scousers that don't know anything about football support Liverpool as without it they'd have nothing to do in life other than to listen to the Beatles and say "chicken" like it has 17 K's in and spitting whilst saying it. The place is an utter brick hole, you can't understand a word they are saying, and they're proper scumbags. If we back the US and somehow get into a nuclear war with N.Korea let's hope they target Liverpool first.... YNWA.

funny_sign_boards_picture_166.jpg

This is the most interesting quote.

Liverpool fans are not burdened by the tyranny of the passage of time. When they look at their team today, they do not see Can, Moreno, Lucas out there, they see Barnes, Dalglish, Rush, Souness, etc. And when they look at us they do not see Dele, Kane, and Alderweireld, instead they see Freud, Fox and Rasiak.

They can justify their assertion that they are a much better side than us because, for instance, by any objective standard their 1976 title winning team was better than the Spurs team that got relegated the same. The passage of time is irrelevant to them.

Last edited:
This is the most interesting quote.

Liverpool fans are not burdened by the tyranny of the passage of time. When they look at their team today, they do not see Can, Moreno, Lucas out there, they see Barnes, Dalglish, Rush, Souness, etc. And when they look at us they do see Dele, Kane, and Alderweireld, instead they see Freud, Fox and Rasiak.

They can justify their assertion that they are a much better side than us because, for instance, by any objective standard their 1976 title winning team was better than the Spurs team that got relegated the same. The passage of time is irrelevant to them. conceptually challenging for them to grasp.

FTFY

RAWK is hilarious. If you read the 'Spurs' thread on there you will see that earlier in the season they dismissed us as having no chance of finishing anywhere near them. Now they are asserting that they are much better than us because they were better than us in the two games our sides met in. Ahh if football was only played over two games eh? This Liverpool side, a side that failed to beat Bournemouth in two attempts, a side that lost to Swansea at home. But of course they are MUCH better than us, next year is THEIR year!!

Back