• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

"It might be better for everyone if he (Sturridge) moves on and tries to rejuvenate his career because he had a brilliant start to his Liverpool career," Carragher told Newsweek.

"Him and [Luis] Suarez were devastating. But it just seems to have tailed off now.”

“If you’re going to play week in week out, it may have to be a level down, but he certainly has the quality to play for Tottenham, there’s no doubt about that."

:):):)

"It might be better for everyone if he (Sturridge) moves on and tries to rejuvenate his career because he had a brilliant start to his Liverpool career," Carragher told Newsweek.

"Him and [Luis] Suarez were devastating. But it just seems to have tailed off now.”

“If you’re going to play week in week out, it may have to be a level down, but he certainly has the quality to play for Tottenham, there’s no doubt about that."

Carragher would know all about scoring goals for Tottenham.

His tongue firmly in cheek.

Don't be triggered by it.

Stanno_Black_Armbands.jpg

Not terribly bothered about Spurs as I think we'll get top four regardless of whether they keep their place in it or not.

Kane on the bench for Spurs. Why can't other teams have our luck with injuries

Kieran Trippier is the best backup full-back in the Premier League by a mile.

Rather Trent

Dele Alli is single handedly keeping them in Top 4, they wouldn't be close if he was not playing there.

Why exactly don't we try and buy Delle Alli?

Alli will go down in history as one of our biggest mistakes. A Liverpool fan aswell.

The boy may still play for us yet one day.

Spurs is playing like we did earlier this season.

Spurs are a great side far better then us, if they didnt have that blip before Christmas they'd be going for the title.

Please tell me you are taking the tinkle?

Personally I didn't t think they are , just feel we shoot ourself in the foot with all the soft lads in our side

So what you're saying is, you don't think Spurs are better than us, you just think we are brick?
wink.gif

Their manager is there a year longer , I'm expecting us to I've take them over the next 2 seasons

Personally think a lot on here overrating spurs

the fudgers haven't managed to beat Liverpool once over the last 2 seasons
grin.gif

So frustrating watching a team clear corners with ease. That's one of the bigger differences between us and them.

nobody really mentions how much this Tottenham squad actually cost, I reckon they've spent nearly 150m over the last 3 seasons.

Arsenal spent over 80 million in net spend in the summer, Tottenham 35 million net. And they are better than us. Liverpool net spend actually shows you that Klopp is doing his very best. Almost 0 on net spend, Man Utd over 130+ million.

You also have the third highest wage budget in the league, higher than City's.

Personally think there over rated , we just need to get our brick sorted

We have a much higher level than them. If it wasnt for the fact that we decided to play russian roulette with the squad depth then we could have been in a title dash with Chelsea. At one point on Wednesday we were level on points with them so we have to keep things in perspective.

Thats why comments about them being much better or frightening irk me. I wish we could play them every game.

Their goalkeeper is better, their entire back 4 is better, so... the back 5, then. On the rest of the pitch I would say it's even, or we might be a little better, I'm not sure. But overall, they are a little better than us. The gap is small enough that it could theoretically be overcome within a single transfer window, though.

Their goalkeeper is better, their entire back 4 is better, so... the back 5, then. On the rest of the pitch I would say it's even, or we might be a little better, I'm not sure. But overall, they are a little better than us. The gap is small enough that it could theoretically be overcome within a single transfer window, though.
Can, Lucas and Henderson equal to Wanyama, Dembele and Dier...
:confused: :D:D:D:D:eek:
Not to mention Alli, Eriksen, Son and Kane. Their only player that could get into our team is Mane

Last edited:
I fudging hate Liverpool, more than I should do, but they do dingdong us every time they play us the last few years, I don't really blame them for looking at us and thinking "why aren't we up their challenging" or "when X Pool player goes up against X Spurs player he's better".

Those comments are simply stupid but not unexpected from a team with such an over inflated opinion of themselves not helped by Sky Sports and the media giving them an almost GHod like status

I fudging hate Liverpool, more than I should do, but they do ding dong us every time they play us the last few years, I don't really blame them for looking at us and thinking "why aren't we up their challenging" or "when X Pool player goes up against X Spurs player he's better".
Yeah this is somewhat of a blind spot for Poch which I hope he addresses. He needs to be more pragmatic playing LIverpool and not play to their strengths. I'm sure it's on his todo list ;).

Last edited:
They are worried.

It is interesting that they accept that we are ahead on them on the field. Oddly they think this is a temporary fluke. Surprising given that we have finished above them in 7 of the last 8 seasons. Last season we 10 points better and we will probably be the same this year. I guess it's all about history. They have a long view on this which goes back to the 70s but not as far as the 60s.

The question that they do not answer is when will we overtake them off the field. They are £100m a year better off than us and that is the basis of their belief they are "better" than us.

This year we will close the gap on them again. Perhaps, in five years we will have parity in terms of income?

It terms of brand, there's is clearly better. But it can be tarnished quickly. Sugar showed how you do that. I am not sure that being a mid table club as they have been for some time will allow them to maintain the quality of that brand for much longer

They only hope of them becoming relevant again is if they prostitute themselves out to China or some oil rich state and become a plastic club similar to the ones their "fans" have been so critical of in the past.

Back