• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Treatment Table

Halleluljah!
But still no news on Benny?

Tottenham defender Benoit Assou-ekotto will finally resume training next week after missing the majority of the season with a knee injury.

Assou-Ekotto, 28, has been sidelined since the start of September and has only made three appearances this season.
The Cameroon defender was one of the star performers for the north London club last season and has established himself as one of the best full-backs in the Premier League.

The news will come as a major boost to Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas, who is desperate to have his first-choice left back in action ahead of the busy Christmas period.

Villas-Boas said: "We hope to see him back next week hopefully. He is making good progress. His recovery has been long. We are looking a bit more positive on that front.

"It has been good the last few weeks because we are getting good news from these long-term injuries and in the end these are players we need back.

"They were extremely important for the club so that will be a big boost for the club."

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showthread.php?109-Official-Benoit-Thread&p=259727&viewfull=1#post259727

I meant Kaboul.

From what I can remember he had a setback in his rehab and looks like being out until at least Feb. As this is Tottenham we are talking about, I'm preparing myself for the fact we wont see him at all this season.
Bear in mind, Ekotoo and Parker were originally due back late October, and we're currently looking at mid-December before they finally make it back

From what I can remember he had a setback in his rehab and looks like being out until at least Feb. As this is Tottenham we are talking about, I'm preparing myself for the fact we wont see him at all this season.
Bear in mind, Ekotoo and Parker were originally due back late October, and we're currently looking at mid-December before they finally make it back

Really shocking. With our new state of the art training center, this is not good

Its our luck with injuries. I heard Leighton Baines is supposedly out for a few weeks with a hamstring injury. Whats the betting he starts next Sunday though?

ffs Baines fit for this afternoon,never mind next Sunday unreal. How come our injuries never clear up that quick?

So we add Dawson and Bale to the list.

Anxious times now as we get into the critical Christmas period.

Can someone help identify who in the club are responsible for fitness and the medical team helping the players?

Can the moderators pin this thread as a stickie!

So we add Dawson and Bale to the list.

Anxious times now as we get into the critical Christmas period.

Can someone help identify who in the club are responsible for fitness and the medical team helping the players?

Can the moderators pin this thread as a stickie!

From what I read this morning. Dawson could be fit for Everton, Bale in 2 weeks. I could live with that. In all fairness as somebody posted yesterday, Bale has been looked after very well on his last few visits to Goodison. Still a big loss for us though. Maybe somebody different on the left could bring us a change in fortune this time

Tottenham HotspurG BaleHamstring Injury16th Dec 12
M DawsonHamstring Injuryno return date
B Assou-EkottoKnee Injuryno return date
Y KaboulKnee Injury27th Dec 12
we should have all players back by 1 Jan 2013?

I'd be surprised if Kaboul is back by the new year. His injury seems to have suffered a setback and that would suggest that four weeks is no way long enough for him to get back training and fit enough to play in matches.

Plus we are no doubt likely to see Sandro Dembele and Lennon pick up knocks in the next couple of games.

Dont know how reliable this site is - so pinch of salt

Spurs expect five players to return in December

Tottenham Hotspur have received a timely boost as the hectic Christmas schedule gets ever closer with the news that five of their injured players could return to action for the North London side this month.

Spurs are expecting Younes Kaboul (knee), Benoit Assou-Ekotto (knee), Scott Parker (achilles), Gareth Bale (hamstring) and Michael Dawson (hamstring) to return to the side within the next few weeks.

They hope that Parker, who has not played all season as he recovered from Achilles tendinopathy could even feature this weekend alongside Dawson and Villas-Boas is hopeful that Gareth Bale’s hamstring will have recovered enough to allow the Welshman to also face Swansea.

Younes Kaboul is believed to be around three weeks away from a return and is penciled in for Spurs match against Sunderland on 29th December.

http://injuryleague.com/2012/12/spurs-expect-five-players-to-return-in-december/

Dont know how reliable this site is - so pinch of salt

Spurs expect five players to return in December

Tottenham Hotspur have received a timely boost as the hectic Christmas schedule gets ever closer with the news that five of their injured players could return to action for the North London side this month.

Spurs are expecting Younes Kaboul (knee), Benoit Assou-Ekotto (knee), Scott Parker (achilles), Gareth Bale (hamstring) and Michael Dawson (hamstring) to return to the side within the next few weeks.

They hope that Parker, who has not played all season as he recovered from Achilles tendinopathy could even feature this weekend alongside Dawson and Villas-Boas is hopeful that Gareth Bale’s hamstring will have recovered enough to allow the Welshman to also face Swansea.

Younes Kaboul is believed to be around three weeks away from a return and is penciled in for Spurs match against Sunderland on 29th December.

http://injuryleague.com/2012/12/spurs-expect-five-players-to-return-in-december/

More likely they'll all be back for next season...or am I being too pessimistic on behalf of our medical team here...? 8-[

Hopefully it's true, very good news if so! :)

Parker played for the U21s last night, so there's a chance he might be on the bench Sunday. GHod knows whats happening with Benny, I'm not even sure if he is back in full training yet

Parker played for the U21s last night, so there's a chance he might be on the bench Sunday. GHod knows whats happening with Benny, I'm not even sure if he is back in full training yet

Benny featured on some of the pics from training last week on the OS.

I actually think he is pretty close

Benny featured on some of the pics from training last week on the OS.

I actually think he is pretty close

Hope so, he's been a big loss. Would have made a difference on Sunday for me. Much as I like Vertonghen, he was getting targetted big time by Everton

Back