• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Treatment Table

I know its goal.com, but thought it should still be mentioned :(

KABOUL HIT BY MAJOR INJURY SETBACK

Just when Tottenham thought they no longer had to worry about a central defender with perpetual knee trouble, Younes Kaboul is now making slow progress in his recovery from knee surgery.

The 26-year-old underwent surgery in August on a tendon injury that had been troubling him for several months and was initially expected to be out for four months.

There are now doubts, though, that he will recover in time to make a return before March, a huge blow to manager Andre Villas-Boas’ Champions League ambitions.

Spurs will be even more hopeful that Kaboul can make a full recovery in light of the knee injury that plagued the career of former captain Ledley King, who retired in the summer.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/11/24/3552076/-

I genuinely don't believe he'll be one of AVB's first two anyway.

Our bad luck with injuries to our defenders is now beyond on joke. Is the dressing room built over some ancient burial ground or something? Its getting f#ckin ridiculous

So looks like we might as well write Kaboul off for the season. Surely we wont sell Dawson in Jan if that injury news is true.
We cannot just rotate Gallas,Caulker and Vertonghen for 3 months,let alone 5

So looks like we might as well write Kaboul off for the season. Surely we wont sell Dawson in Jan if that injury news is true.
We cannot just rotate Gallas,Caulker and Vertonghen for 3 months,let alone 5

I'd assume not, without a replacement lined up.

What was that about Caulker having a knee injury, is that true?

Perhaps AVB will use his knowledge of world football to unearth a gem for January

Everyone says that Laudrup used his knowledge of Spanish football to get in Michu and 3 other Spaniards that have done well... surely AVB should be unearthing some gems for us, rather than the extremely predictable signings of last summer

Perhaps AVB will use his knowledge of world football to unearth a gem for January

Everyone says that Laudrup used his knowledge of Spanish football to get in Michu and 3 other Spaniards that have done well... surely AVB should be unearthing some gems for us, rather than the extremely predictable signings of last summer

To be fair, the bloke wanted Moutinho and Willian, should've got them too, both deals stalled because of DL...

You'd have thought there were some more potential Ronaldos (ok maybe not that good) in Portugal coming through that he scouted while at Porto. He must have some contacts there too.

yes - it was mentioned in the caulker thread: got it from the England international and missed our Arsenal game.

AVB was a scout before a coach, i'm sure he knows how needs to go about doing it. however looking at how we missed out on mouts and got dempsey....you've got to wonder who is in control.

To be fair, the bloke wanted Moutinho and Willian, should've got them too, both deals stalled because of DL...

Correction...

Both deals stalled because the selling club was asking more than Spurs could or were prepared to pay and / or because the selling club moved the goalposts whenever a deal seemed close.

Anyone know the latest on Benny? I thought there was talk of him returning to training three or four weeks ago but I've heard nothing since.

I really don't see us forking out £45-50 million on just two players, no matter how integral they might be to the manager's plans.

Back