• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Treatment Table

too many of our best players injured:

6W Gallas
Calf/Shin Injury
no return date
G BaleAnkle/Foot Injuryno return date
A LennonKnee Injuryno return date
J DefoeHip/Thigh Injury21st Apr 13
S RanieriACL Knee InjuryOct 13
Y KaboulKnee Injuryno return date

i'd count bale, sandro, lennon as our top 3 players and kaboul not far behind. can't remember a time when we had such quality in the medical centre before.

wow thats confronting. Five of those six are key players for us. No squad in the league could cope with that.

Thats like Chelsea having

Terry
Cahill
Ramires
Hazard and Mata all out at.

City
Kompany
K. Toure
Y.Toure
Aguero and Nasri

United
Ferdinand
Vidic
Carrick
Young
RVP

Etc

Obviously the likes of Nasri and Hazard you can argue are they are a class above Lennon but im going by importance rather than ability.

Maybe somebody needs to inform the media of how many injuries we have, all I hear is that we have Bale out...

Kaboul is playing for the U21s today, hopefully he will figure in the squad for the Emirates Marketing Project game onwards

Maybe somebody needs to inform the media of how many injuries we have, all I hear is that we have Bale out...

Kaboul is playing for the U21s today, hopefully he will figure in the squad for the Emirates Marketing Project game onwards

Its always the same, but should Chelsea have two first team players out its headline news, SSN yellow ticker tape, end of the world stuff ](*,)

Anyteam missing 4, arguably 5 of their starting X1 missing would struggle against Everton even at home

Sandro not expected back till Oct??? :(

Physioroom just update based on news that comes from the club to the press I believe. We haven't made an announcement on Sandro since his injury so his date was probably just estimated when he first got his injury and been stuck on October since then.

Means absolutely nothing about when he will actually be back I think.

Physioroom just update based on news that comes from the club to the press I believe. We haven't made an announcement on Sandro since his injury so his date was probably just estimated when he first got his injury and been stuck on October since then.

knowing the Spurs medical dept, if it says Oct 2013 i think its safe to say we wont see Sandro back until Feb 2014

Seems to be getting quite common for us, at least on the short term injuries. Good to see that it's been in use for some time, at least since Mourinho was at Chelsea so any averse long term effects should be known about by now.

Seems like a good thing as long as the recovery is quicker. Would be great for us to have Bale back against City.

I'd bet on them using standard periods of absence depending on type of injury, unless something is said by the club. Probably why we're seeing less and less specific updates from the clubs. No point in letting everyone know what's happening.

I'd bet on them using standard periods of absence depending on type of injury, unless something is said by the club. Probably why we're seeing less and less specific updates from the clubs. No point in letting everyone know what's happening.

I would guess the same, probably puts them in the ballpark for most players, but since they won't know the details of the injury or the recovery any more than we do I give very little value to their estimates.

Injured Tottenham star Sandro: "I'm starting to run again"

Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Sandro has told reporters in Brazil that he has begun the next stage in his recovery, having begun running again this week.

Sandro, 24, has been out of action since early January with a knee injury and will miss the rest of the 2012-13 season, but is beginning his recovery ahead of the next campaign.

The Brazil midfielder is currently in Brazil using the medical facilities of former side Internacional and admits he is looking to take his time to ensure complete recovery.

“I'm starting to run again, I've been out for three months now,” he told Globo Esporte. “I'm improving, but I don't want to skip stages and return too quickly. You have to follow doctor's orders."

Regarding his Tottenham side's performances this season, Sandro added: “We are in a great moment. We need to continue like this [to guarantee a Champions League place]

“Last year it was difficult. We finished fourth and only didn't qualify because Chelsea were champions. We need to fight to stay in third or fourth in the Premier League.”

http://www.sambafoot.com/en/news/45571__.html

If he's starting to run he should be back for pre-season.

Likely he'll continue his physio work over the summer too.

If he's starting to run he should be back for pre-season.

Likely he'll continue his physio work over the summer too.

Yeah, good news. Will (hopefully) give him a full pre-season. Can't wait to see the beast back in action. fudge all this season, cups, league, fight for CL spots, European nights flimflam. Getting up in the middle of the night to watch some crappy stream of us playing some American team in the scorching heat where no one on the pitch actually gives a brick at all. That's where it's all at!

I'm hoping Kaboul gets another hour for the U21s tonight at Salford. Missed our fix of live footy at the weekend, so quite looking forward to going later on

Back