• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Treatment Table

They should just announce every injury as a season-ending injury! Then when they return a couple weeks later everyone's a winner :lol:

Freund:

"Younes is a longer-term injury, but he’s doing well, he’s running and working with the fitness coaches."

That is great news for Kaboul. I think he will be back round about the end of February, ready for our March fixtures and Quarter Finals of the Europa league.

We've seen this so many times before from Spurs' physioroom. 4 months becomes 6 months becomes a season. It seems we are unable to actual assess how long serious injuries take.

Or it could be that serious injuries are just difficult to assess?

Things like this happen at every single club, we'd be silly to think it was just a spurs thing.

Benny is back

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto
Today i hv to sleep early. TMW i hv game... Not sure to remember my way to WHL...some one to pick me up tmw??? LoL

Or it could be that serious injuries are just difficult to assess?

Things like this happen at every single club, we'd be silly to think it was just a spurs thing.

This. Rooney's comeback's just been delayed by a couple of weeks, Wheelchair's was put back by a month or two last season...maybe injuries themselves are more difficult to assess these days, when the tiniest niggle can hamper the performance of a multi-million pound asset.

Good to see that the club is quite progressive on the treatment front. Last season, we had VDV doing back to Holland for treatment, and we had just discovered yoga.

http://www.football365.com/tottenham-hotspur/8454775/Defoe-returns-after-treatment?
"We believe a lot in growth factor treatment and plasma platelet treatments," he said. "It is a technique that we have been using since the beginning of the season.
"It is not common but does happen from club to club. The player adhered to the treatment very, very well so we can move forward.
"You take out the blood from any part of the body and spin it around. The plasma comes to the top of the blood and you are able to inject it back into the body and that is the part of the blood that heals injuries. It accelerates the recovery process.
"The day he felt the injury was Friday and he had the injection thing. Now he is available for selection. That is the remarkable thing."

We only have the 3 injuries at the moment, but they happen to be 3 extremely important players, good luck eh?

Physioroom says that Dembele and Adebayor are to return March 4th. Clint on March 7th. No mention of Kaboul

My guess is that it's just standard estimates based on the type of injury, which they don't know anything about either.

WTF is going on with Kaboul? Seriously, how long has he been out for now? I'm starting to think we won't see him again this season.

Thought i recalled something saying he'd had a setback and it'd be two weeks until he makes the squad.

For the life or me i can't remember where. Could probably find it if i could be bothered to trawl through the Arsenal OMT..

WTF is going on with Kaboul? Seriously, how long has he been out for now? I'm starting to think we won't see him again this season.

Saw some quotes from AVB and Freund last week he is training but still feeling occasional pain, so when he does they pull him back for a bit and ease his training regiment. Honestly we may just be better off shutting him down for the season by the sounds of it. It is one position where we have some good depth thankfully.

Have felt this for weeks now. I know he is back training but I dont like the bit about him having pain in his knee each time. Really doesnt sound good for a return this season

Have felt this for weeks now. I know he is back training but I dont like the bit about him having pain in his knee each time. Really doesnt sound good for a return this season

pain is useful feedback for rehab. basically all physios want to get the joints moving and stressed to its limit (not beyond it) as soon as possible. have no doubt that every recovery involves some degree of pain and a push/pain/rest cycle. and there's no real way to anticipate return date for really serious injuries.

Back