• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM Vs STOKE - OFFICIAL OMT***

I honestly think they will be, but the positive maybe that it will come round so soon, it could be a good thing that we are playing them in a few days and not a full week.
But this really is an end-of-season defining game, another game without a victory before a trip to the Bridge will be a massive blow

Yeah absolutely. We need to go into the Chelsea with at least some form. Chelsea are on fire of a sudden and just in time for us again.

I would play Krancjar on the right, VDV just behind Adebayor up top and possibly rest King for Chelsea on Saturday.

Also, Bale on the left and Modric in the centre please.

Well you'd think it would be very simple when it comes to playing Bale and Modric in their best positions, but Redknapp has got too clever recently.

Not clever. Just a relapse to bad old Redknapp caused by a fetisation for accomodating Defoe/Saha to the significant detriment of the side.

HAS to be this.

------------------------- Friedel --------------------------
Walker -------- Gallas -------------- Kaboul -------- Ekotto
Kranjcar ------ Parker -------------- Modric --------- Bale
--------------------- Van Der Vaart ----------------------
----------------------- Adebayor -------------------------

Gallas/King is a coin flip, depends who you want for Chelsea, I'm not particularly bothered.

Agree with this team. WE need to get hold of the game in midfield and choke off Stoke. Defoe is better brought on as an impact sub anyway.

BAE got destroyed in the away game and we had to bring on Bassong to cope with their size.

Was that the away game that Mr Foy cheated us out of winning?

You know, the one where we were the better team overall, especially in the 2nd half?

Was that the away game that Mr Foy cheated us out of winning?

You know, the one where we were the better team overall, especially in the 2nd half?

Tbf, we were dominated in the first 20-25 mins, Stoke pinning us back and forcing lots of stray passes. We did get our game together a bit after that but were hit by a sucker punch just before half-time. BAE and the defence generally were in 6s and 7s in the first half. We really missed King's height in that game as their front two were taller than Kabould and Gallas. It was a good mive to bring on Bassong second half, which we TOTALLY dominated.

Having said that like Diego i think at home the dynamics will be different: wider pitch, home crowd behind us, hopefully not going into the game complacent (which i think we were at the Britannia). I think as long as we have players playing in their natural positions and we have real width and also height for set-pieces we should be ok.

Just hope Crouch doesn't haunt us..

Recall from loan, surely?
Can we do that?
Can we?
Can we?

If you saw him against Manure I dont think you would want him back.

I feel sorry for Bassong because he is far far better than wolves standard. Maybe he will go to Blackburn or somewhere like that.

----------Friedel---------
Walker-Kaboul-Nelsen-BAE
VdV--Sandro--Modric-Bale
-------Ade-Defoe--------

Rest King for Chelsea, Nelsen is a lot better in the air than Gallas. Bring Sandro in to add a bit more height.

Like against Bolton, two strikers to stretch them and make sure we get players in the box, VdV from the right as he's really good in that position and it gives us another creative player in midfield to help us break down a stubborn Stoke side.

Tottenham players to undergo precautionary heart checks after Muamba tragedy

The entire Tottenham squad will be tested for potential heart defects at the request of the players who saw Bolton's Fabrice Muamba suffer a heart attack and collapse in their FA Cup match.
Muamba is still fighting for his life in intensive care in a critical condition after collapsing during Saturday's abandoned FA Cup match at White Hart Lane.
The 23-year-old midfielder's heart only started beating on its own again when he arrived at a London hospital on Saturday night and the cause of his cardiac arrest remains publicly unknown

'These cardiac arrests in young people are very rare, they affect about one in 50,000 people,' Sports cardiologist Sanjay Sharma told Sky News television. 'These conditions are exceptionally rare.'
Sharma said he was already due to test 'one or two players' at Tottenham on Monday, but added that now 'the players have all demanded cardiac screening today.'

--------

I wonder how much the players will push themselves against Stoke.

Spurs and stoke are in talks about postponing the game on Wednesday, just been on SNN

if thats the case i fear our season is over. Of course after what has just happened its perfectly understandable for the players to be upset, but how on earth will they magically recover by lets say Sunday against chelsea.

They are affected now and will be for a time longer than a week, a month, 6 months even.

by season over i mean that the players will just go through the motions in the remaining games. Im not sure they are in the state to be fighting for a top 4 place.

Understandable. Its only a game after all

by season over i mean that the players will just go through the motions in the remaining games. Im not sure they are in the state to be fighting for a top 4 place.

Understandable. Its only a game after all

that's how I feel and I am just a fan.

If we were to lose out to 4th spot now id still be disappointed but Id rather Muamba pull through than get 4th. Don't really care about football at the moment and dont think I could concentrate on a game of football and thats just watching.

Back