• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Time is moving slowly now. Think I'm gonna hit the pub soon for a burger and some beer.

It has been 7 years since we last won the League Cup and 24 years since winning the FA Cup. Wish we can win the trophies more regularly. But we have not been very fortunate or convincing in the Cups in recent years. In fact, don't think we have looked like winning the League Cup since winning it under Ramos in 2008. It it disappointing that we have to face Arsenal so early in the LC this season. Being local rival, Arsenal always lift their game against us. We have a terrible record against Arsenal in the League Cup : winning 3, drawing 3 and losing 6 of our 12 matches against them. We going to need all the luck we can get in this match.

Last season, Kane inspired us to beat Arsenal in the league. But now he is badly out of form. He is still struggling to score his first goal of the season. Not sure he will get enough chances to score in this match. We will need to look elsewhere for the goals. Hope the likes of Son, Eriksen or even Lamela, if he plays, will step up and get us a goal or two. Son has been in good form after scoring 3 goals in 2 matches. Hope he scores in this match as well.

Can see this match being won or lost in midfield. Arsenal have an established midfield while we we have a young one. It is going to be difficult but hope we will come out on top. We have to rely on Dier to stop the Arsenal attacks. Wish Dembele is fit as he can help us control the midfield. We will need Eriksen to open up the Arsenal defence with his creativity. Similiarly, hope Lamela will continue his good form and create chances for us.

Can see our defence getting tested by the Arsenal attacks throughout the match. We have done well to keep clean sheets in 3 out of our last 4 matches. It will be great if we can stop Arsenal from scoring in this match. Hope Lloris will start in this match. In fact, want Lloris to start in all our matches as long as he is fit. Just don't trust Vorm as he makes too many mistakes in big matches.

Really hate to face Arsenal so early in the season even more so in the Cup. Hope we will turn up with the right mentality and win this match to progress.

Any official team news yet ?

Surely, we need to win this match in normal time. With our shyte record in penalties, we have to do all we can to avoid going to that. Just hope we will beat Arsenal in 90 mins.

Really annoyed that this match is not being shown live or delayed by any TV channels in Asia.

If anyone have a working live stream of this match, do give me. Thanks in advance.

An hour till team news.

time for this

Love that video, always gives me goosebumps - they should show this to the players in the dressing room.

However, it does make me laugh that the photo of King is the same (or similar) to the one TehTrunk used for the Stephen Hawking version of Ledley :)

Another good video....

There may be a lot of things wrong with modern football, but a match again the Scum still means a lot.

Edit: Then I saw the line-up [head banging emoji]

incase you missed it.

Vorm
Trippier - Fazio - Wimmer - Rose
Dier - Carroll
Townsend - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane​

lol

Ospina
Debuchy - Mertesacker - Chambers - Gibbs
Arteta - Flamini
AOC - Ramsey - Campbell
Giroud

Not sure why its shocking? Vorm needs a game, Trippier, Rose, Caroll, Towsend, Fazio, Wimmer likewise. All very decent players who should be fresh. Son ran and ran he needed a break. Hopefully Kane can come off on 60 mins.

It looks like Pochettino is more interested in the game against ManCity on Saturday. Still, it is really disappointing that we are playing a very weak team against Arsenal in a Cup match.

It looks like Pochettino is more interested in the game against ManCity on Saturday. Still, it is really disappointing that we are playing a very weak team against Ar5ena1 in a Cup match.

Its probably the most professional approach + good to give players minutes.

Personally I would have prefered full strength just to get a win over them. Hopefully we get both - COYS!!!!

This is our best route for a trophy. Forget Emirates Marketing Project game. Play strongest team tonight.

Certainly not what I expected. I wonder if the managers agreed to pitch teams at a lower level rather than knocking lumps out of each other at the expense of league points.

Back