• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Felt a little tear in my eye when I heard both my 9 and 6 year old asking their mum if they can stay up to watch the NLD on Wednesday. We have agreed the first half and if we are winning they stay up for full time.

Proud dad.

Anyway COYS
Wait till they hear you screaming blue murder at the telly during the match.

Wait till they hear you screaming blue murder at the telly during the match.

I hope not but as a rule I teach them swearing is bad but in moments of anger I can do it in my own house because I own it and when they own one they can swear freely in it. Mrs thinks thats poor from me but the footy is capable of me losing my senses and swearing at the ref.

------------------------Lloris----------------------------

Trippier------Fazio----------Vertonghen-------Rose

----------------Bentaleb-----Mason-------------------

-----Townsend-------Pritchard----------Chadli-----

--------------------------N'Jie---------------------------

Should be enough to beat these lot.

Na I'd go close to our first team as we can. Really want to win

We got a right good dingdonging from this lot the last time we played them in this comp, at home too (though our team was very second string on the night if memory serves). Time to put that right. I'd start both Kane and Lamela - given the nature of the opposition, the game is a meaningful one and a good performance from them both would hopefully serve them well and gee them up for City.

I hope not but as a rule I teach them swearing is bad but in moments of anger I can do it in my own house because I own it and when they own one they can swear freely in it. Mrs thinks thats poor from me but the footy is capable of me losing my senses and swearing at the ref.
Yep. I have the same rules in my house and break them every time I watch Spurs too !!!

Any of you lot going to this? I want to watch it at the Bricklayers but my spurs supporting mates are the most unreliable shower of s%^%es I have ever known.. would be nice to at least have a pint with someone if I head up by myself.

Yup! even against Sunderland they said they had to play a few youngsters. Yet failed to mention our teams is made up of youngsters.

For me I would rest a few, but still keep a strong team. I think Wenger will do the same. He wont put the 3rd Stringers out like he used to, but he will rest a few players I am sure.

-------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Trippier----Wimmer--------Vertonghen-------Davies

------------------Dier------Alli--------------------------

Njie--------------------Son--------------------Eriksen-----

---------------------------Kane-------------------------------

Eriksen needs miniutes to get fit. Njie is raring to go, Son has a bundle of energy. Kane needs a goal. Dier and Alli are young and full of energy. Rose is injured so Davies stays in. Give Trippier and Wimmer a Game. Lloirs does not need a rest and although I like Vorm, he is no Hugo.

I could see that team, but maybe Fazio for Vertonghen to give him some game time

We are going to have to go some to find a worse avatar for Mumorn if we lose this.

What about this?

RTS1V06-1170x658.jpg

I'd go
Lloris
walker
Toby
Jan
rose if fit
dier
alli
lamela
son
Eriksen
harry

strong a team as possible, build momentum.
rose in if fit as he has a bit more pace than Davies and eriksen in for chadders to get match fitness.

especially against their 2nd string
Let's be honest their second string could arguably finish higher than our first team

Ospina
Debuchy
Gabriel
Chambers
Gibbs
Arteta
Flamini/Wheelchair
Oxlade Chamberlin
Walcott
Welbeck
Campbell

They have a very good squad