• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham vs Scum COC OMT

Badly want to win and win well. Same team as Sunday.

Only changes to consider are Eriksen for Chadli and Trips for Walker.

Let's be honest their second string could arguably finish higher than our first team

Ospina
Debuchy
Gabriel
Chambers
Gibbs
Arteta
Flamini/Wheelchair
Oxlade Chamberlin
Walcott
Welbeck
Campbell

They have a very good squad
I think they would loose that argument. Our 1st 11 are better than the best 11 from that bunch in my opinion.

Poch will mix it. Vorm has to play. Rose and Trippier need a run out and Wimmer, not sure where Fazio stands. Dembele and Mason in the middle if fit. Townsend, Njie and Lamela/Chadli and defo Kane. He needs minutes to get goals.

Arsene Wenger adopts new approach to League Cup ahead of Tottenham clash

Arsenal manager will largely use competition to give match fitness to senior players who have not been starting regularly in Premier League rather than youngsters

Alex Iwobi and Krystian Bielik are the only emerging young players outside of the regular first team that could be involved for Arsenal against Tottenham tomorrow amid a change in how the League Cup is approached.

Whereas Arsene Wenger did previously use the competition to give senior experience to emerging young academy players, the club has been increasingly sending players out on loan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-to-League-Cup-ahead-of-Tottenham-clash.html

flimflam!!

Arsene Wenger adopts new approach to League Cup ahead of Tottenham clash

Ar5ena1 manager will largely use competition to give match fitness to senior players who have not been starting regularly in Premier League rather than youngsters

Alex Iwobi and Krystian Bielik are the only emerging young players outside of the regular first team that could be involved for Ar5ena1 against Tottenham tomorrow amid a change in how the League Cup is approached.

Whereas Arsene Wenger did previously use the competition to give senior experience to emerging young academy players, the club has been increasingly sending players out on loan.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-to-League-Cup-ahead-of-Tottenham-clash.html

hogwash!!
What exactly is flimflam there?

What exactly is hogwash there?

Wenger stopped playing youth years ago. At most he rested a few of his best players, but if Fabregas and Henry didn't start, they were always on the bench to come on early in the second half when we've played them previously.

Alderweireld and Alli both played 90 minutes against both Qarabag and Palace, Lamela and Dier both game close to it. To start them again for a third game in six days is a big risk, especially Alli who is still only a teenager despite his growing importance to our team.

If Mason, Bentaleb and Dembele are all still injured, our options become severely limited. And it's a terrible shame for them all to miss out as they've all bossed NLDs before.

Eriksen should definitely start. Am thinking N'Jie's pace may be good to bring on against tired legs particularly if it goes to extra time. Then again, Townsend tends to play better when coming off the bench so perhaps tomorrow is the time for N'Jie's first start and we can bring Andros on instead.

Some very tough decisions to be made. Time for Poch to earn his money here. I normally don't mind so much if we go out of the early rounds of this one, but losing at home to Arsenal is never acceptable.

And now let's cast our minds back to the time when Redknapp put out this XI for this fixture:

Pletikosa, Naughton, Bassong, Caulker, Assou-Ekotto, Bentley, Palacios, Livermore, Sandro, Dos Santos, Pavlyuchenko

Guess how that worked out?

Wenger stopped playing youth years ago. At most he rested a few of his best players, but if Fabregas and Henry didn't start, they were always on the bench to come on early in the second half when we've played them previously.

Henry never played in the in the League Cup for Arsanal iirc..

---------------------------Vorm
Trippier---------Fazio----------Wimmer----------Rose
---------------Dier--------------------Winks
---Townsend----------Eriksen-------------Njie
----------------------------Son
Bench:
Vertonghen
Walker
Lamela
Carroll
Ali
Chadli
Kane

16 – 0. Son(5), Njie(3), Eriksen(3), Njie(2), Townsend, Kane, Gibbs OG

Just looked on Stub hub and there are quite a few left at not stupid prices.....

Does anyone know if they mean it when they say "You can buy tickets to this match only if you're a One Hotspur member"? Will they actually check (esp for box office pickup)?

Gabriel is free to play. Thankfully Dier can speak Portuguese, so I guess there will be the potential for some verbal wind ups!

Henry never played in the in the League Cup for Arsanal iirc..

Henry might have been the one exception now that you mention it. I definitely remember Fabregas coming on early in one of the semi finals.

Their third round teams from the last 3 seasons:

Southampton (H) 2014/15

Ospina, Bellerin, Chambers, Coquelin, Hayden, Diaby, Campbell, Alexis, Rosicky, Wheelchair, Podolski

Substitutes:
Martinez, Mertesacker, Gibbs, Ajayi, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Akpom

West Brom (A) 2013/14

Fabianski, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Monreal, Mertesacker, Arteta, Eisfeld, Hayden, Bendtner, Gnabry, Miyaichi

Substitutes

Viviano, Olsson, Park, Bellerin, Iwobi, Flamini, Akpom

Coventry (H) 2012/13

Martinez, Miquel, Yennaris, Djourou, Angha, Arshavin, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Santos, Walcott, Coquelin, Giroud

Substitutes
Shea, Squillaci, Bellerin Eisfeld, Gnabry, Frimpong, Chamakh

I swear fate is conspiring to make it not possible for me to watch any fuuuucking games this season. And if I record to watch the day after it's a nightmare trying to avoid the result.....

brick OMT by the way. Really quite poor.

Back