• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

Was wimmer away on international duty? If not I would have training him to replace Dier so we aren't breaking up Jan and Toby.

Interestingly, I actually like Klopp and I am indifferent to Liverpool, no way do I feel they are anywhere as bad as Chelscum or West Ham. Although their fans do go on a bit I cannot really say I hate them, I guess Liverpool fans are having problems dealing with life outside the lauded Sky Four.

i fudgeing hate Liverpool. I mean really hate them. They are up there with the Scum and Chelscum to me.

As much as some Liverpool fans may irritate you can you really say they are as annoying as Fabregas, Terry, Oscar and Mourinho and the rest of the Chelscum?

A really poor effort @indianspur but there is still time to make amends. I think that you should edit your opening post so that it is OMT worthy.

How many days of training as a midfielder warrants him a starting place in midfield against Liverpool? I would rather start Dembele
For one game as a shield and not to break up our preferred CB partnership I think it would be worth the risk.

Sadly I feel the perfect storm of new talented media darling manager having to overcome huge misfortune will lead to a nasty result for us

I think that this is a reasonable balanced game and a difficult one to call. Key players are missing for both teams. We are fitter, used to what our manager wants and should be better prepared but they have the new manager bounce.

Did Poch envisage that Dier would be the chosen one in that position or did it work out? If the latter, then he must have had someone in mind? Or perhaps he didn't have the foresight to predict Dier AND Alli would work as well this soon? Did he think Mason and Bentaleb (Benson) would work on again this season and hopefully with a combination of more experience together and the connection between the Dutch central pairing behind them help us improve our defensive performance?

I can't imagine he thought Dier would be the one so soon OR that Alli would acclimatise this quickly too?

People are saying The Moose but following the rumours about Napoli - not sure he will be a starter (are people assuming because he is an ox that he will be a good replacement for Dier?).

My assumption is minimal change (so the two Dutchmen still partnering) and one of our youth products filling in. That said, not sure Benson are fit for the game..

-----------Hugo-------
Walker--Jan--Toby-DR
------Moose--Dele-------
Lamela--Erkisen----Andros
-----------Harry-------

I think we'll win. Lamela with another good game and Harry to score. Probably wishful thinking for Andros to start on the left, but I would love to see him attack Clyne down their right hand side and get balls into the box.

2-0.

Did Poch envisage that Dier would be the chosen one in that position or did it work out? If the latter, then he must have had someone in mind? Or perhaps he didn't have the foresight to predict Dier AND Alli would work as well this soon? Did he think Mason and Bentaleb (Benson) would work on again this season and hopefully with a combination of more experience together and the connection between the Dutch central pairing behind them help us improve our defensive performance?

I can't imagine he thought Dier would be the one so soon OR that Alli would acclimatise this quickly too?

People are saying The Moose but following the rumours about Napoli - not sure he will be a starter (are people assuming because he is an ox that he will be a good replacement for Dier?).

My assumption is minimal change (so the two Dutchmen still partnering) and one of our youth products filling in. That said, not sure Benson are fit for the game..

The best placed youth players to come in would be Winks or Carroll. Poch would need balls of steel to start either of those alongside Alli but a year ago we would have said the same about giving Mason his first start against Arsenal.

What the bleep is this brick OMT?!?

Doomed; DOOMED I tell thee.

So let's instead just choose @indianspur next avatar:

Liverpool-Unveil-New-Manager-Jurgen-Klopp

Liverpool-Unveil-New-Manager-Jurgen-Klopp

Thailand+v+Liverpool+International+Friendly+okJFO6i8rH5l.jpg

2428__3036__martin_geddes.jpg

2269747_700b.jpg

tatoo-liverpool-fan-foot.jpg

Last edited:
Lloris
Walker Wimmer Verts Davies/Rose (Rose to deal with Ibe pace)
Toby Alli
Lamela Eriksen Chadli/Njie (Clint for pace that we lack otherwise in front 4)
Kane

Back