• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

-----------------Lloris

Walker--Wimmer--Verts---Rose

----------Alder-----Alli

Lamela------Eriksen----Chadli

---------------Kane

Subs: McGee, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Townsend, Dembele, Njie

W2-1

Klopp looking really overawed in his press conference. Said he's had his photo taken every minute he's been in scouseland.

All I'm going to say is that I've already got an OMT on the run for tonights u21 game. Now, we know that having two simultaneous OMTs is a bad omen and it's massively disrespectful to my OMT to start this one before the u21s game finishes tonight. It's disrespectful to my thread as well not to sticky it at all.

Now, I know not everyone will agree with me starting an u21s OMT in the first place, but one of the reasons I did it is because, should my OMT be respected, the OMT for liverpool wouldn't be started until, probably friday.

We all know that the longer an OMT sits around the less power it has.

I'm praying to the OMT gods they smile on us and that my OMT is powerful enough to bring us through both games, I can't see us beating Liverpool unless our u21s dispatch Norwich tonight.

This OMT doesn't even have stars FFS

COYS.

Back