• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

---------Tottenham v Liverpool OMT-------

What the bleep is this brick OMT?!?

Doomed; DOOMED I tell thee.

So let's instead just choose @IndanSpurs next avatar:

Liverpool-Unveil-New-Manager-Jurgen-Klopp

Liverpool-Unveil-New-Manager-Jurgen-Klopp

Thailand+v+Liverpool+International+Friendly+okJFO6i8rH5l.jpg

2428__3036__martin_geddes.jpg

2269747_700b.jpg

tatoo-liverpool-fan-foot.jpg

BrendanPortrait.bmp

Talking about styles how would klopps football be different from poch's?

Both advocate hard running and fast pressing, we might just end up with playground football where the focus is about immediately chasing down the ball instead of going for goal lol.

Both advocate hard running and fast pressing, we might just end up with playground football where the focus is about immediately chasing down the ball instead of going for goal lol.

Interesting question...any takers?

Interesting question...any takers?

This was posted in the Victimpool thread over on general a couple of times but might answer a few questions (and raise a few more)

http://www.theguardian.com/football...ool-jurgen-klopp-tactics-exciting-combination

I thought that parts about Klopp's use of central midfielders and fullbacks was interesting from a Spurs point of view.

he's only been in the job a week, we won't see a different system from Liverpool, just a different application

Klopp style is different, they focus on winning the ball when the opposition are further forward and then counter at super speed with lots of players with fast vertical transitions.

Our lack of pace without Son and with Njie and Townsend not starting mostly means if we can catch them on the counter counter attack we need to look at fast passing rather sprints as Liverpool have pace. I think Eriksen and Lamela are perfect for this as is Toby with his long diagonals. Also Vert and his bursts forward with the ball.

Will be a very interesting game.

Does anyone know who the ref is?

Found this on Facebook;

None of the last 6 Liverpool Managers have won their 1st Premier league game:

Brendan Rodgers 0-3 WBA
Kenny Dalglish 1-2 Blackpool
Roy Hodgson 1-1 Arsenal
Rafael Benitez 1-1 Spurs
Gerard Houllier 1-3 Leeds
Roy Evans 2-2 Norwich

I'm going to put a cheeky £1 on the 1-1 incase history repeats itself.

had Dier & Son been available, i'd wager a clear win...i always fear that new manager bounce but having said that they do look a little toothless upfront...i've just fecked it haven't i? 1 goal margin win thanks.

Going to this now. Early drive up to Ware and meet the lads. And it is right at the start of the weekend so the Mrs is already worried what my mood will be like if we get thumped.

COYS

fudging hate them. With a passion. New day more hate. A club that feels its entitled to win things because of its history which is completely irrelevant.

It's win win for Liverpoo

They win, the media go on a tossfest about what a genius Klopp is, they lose, well he didnt have enough time with the players, that will be said even if we play out of our skins and win 5-0 !!

They are brick and we will win, I'm 100% sure of this

fudgeing hate them. With a passion. New day more hate. A club that feels its entitled to win things because of its history which is completely irrelevant.

How's that that different from us? The 6th biggest club who feel for some reason that we're entitled to finish in the top 4.

A really poor effort @indianspur but there is still time to make amends. I think that you should edit your opening post so that it is OMT worthy.

I fully accept its a poor effort and that was my intention, there is already too much fuss around this game. The opening post remains as it is.

but here, if anyone wants picking up a bit, here are some great Spurs v Liverpool moments

THvLP_Defoe.gif

luka-modric-goal-vs-liverpool-o.gif

cat28j81.gif

Back