• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

Chopping changing key players simply doesnt work. I love Brad, but he is not our number one, so should'nt be playing. He should be on the bench where a number 2 goalie should be.

Livermore, on the other hand, should simply not be a footballer.

I missed it due to commitments, but Jesus Christ. What on Earth happened? Did the Liverpool result sap every last bit of confidence out of us? Are the lads that mentally weak?

The fact we went through is utterly, utterly irrelevant. We were destroyed, if that score-line is any indication. So what happened?

AVB decided we should play 442 with Parker and Livermore in the middle.

FFS.

Then everyone played like Dean Austin.

It was focking horrible to watch.

I missed it due to commitments, but Jesus Christ. What on Earth happened? Did the Liverpool result sap every last bit of confidence out of us? Are the lads that mentally weak?

The fact we went through is utterly, utterly irrelevant. We were destroyed, if that score-line is any indication. So what happened?

We were brilliant for 120 minutes. All four goals conceded were flukes. Most. Deserved. Victory. Ever.

You are as bad as Mumorn and Glenroy

I'm one of the worst, just couldnt see us scoring once the 2nd went in, never mind the 3rd. As I said before I am a horrible watcher when I'm not there, absolutely hate it being on the settee.
Luckily only going to have that problem for Chelsea away, and 1/4 final away leg now.

Got back from Wales and the Swansea tickets have arrived \o/

Reading these responses has made me realise we are not going to win another game this season. Shame. I was looking forward to some of them.

P.S we will destroy Fulham.

If it helps - I still knew we'd go through after being 3-0 down :D

More concerned about fatigue (the guys also have to travel back home)

There's no way Ade will make the flight

I suspect he will tell his team mates not to get on the flight because it is going to stop in Paris for 30 minutes.

He will charter his own jet to take them all directly to Haringey.

But then he might not. Or he might. Or he might not.

Might.

Not.

AVB decided we should play 442 with Parker and Livermore in the middle.

FFS.

Then everyone played like Dean Austin.

It was focking horrible to watch.

First major tactical mix-up, then? I cannot fathom why he'd do that. I suppose that we could have played two deep banks of four, on the edge of our penalty area, leaving Ade and JD to initiate quick counters and hopefully get an away goal...but from browsing the responses in the 'Friedel' thread, it seems like we played a high line anyway, which baffles me. First major tactical mistake?

Oh, and we now have to get 16 points to reach the magical 70 mark. Five wins and a draw from our last nine games. Eminently doable, especially if we pick up the win against Fulham. If we don't however, the wheels, while not yet off, will have begun to screech and judder like they were background characters in a 'Saw' movie.

Oh, and we now have to get 16 points to reach the magical 70 mark. Five wins and a draw from our last nine games. Eminently doable, especially if we pick up the win against Fulham. If we don't however, the wheels, while not yet off, will have begun to screech and judder like they were background characters in a 'Saw' movie.

I'm not so sure we have wheels any more.

Just rusted bits of red hot metal and a vague memory of spinning rubber

We did our best to f it up in typical Spurs fashion. But even we werent good enough for that.

True but they won't be walking :p

they should be made to after that showing........bar dembele maybe. and AVB should walk as well... like the guy but he poo poo'd tonight.

please learn from that avb........we absolutly cannot start with defoe & ade again.....ever

they should be made to after that showing........bar dembele maybe. and AVB should walk as well... like the guy but he poo poo'd tonight.

please learn from that avb........we absolutly cannot start with defoe & ade again.....ever

I know there is oyalty but we have got to the stage where we have to now play our first team and by that I mean our strongest eleven. None of this brick about sentiments.

Vertongan was our best player in difficult cicumstances...a real star in the making..
Trouble is...this squad is not good enough for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think if there is any positive it is that we got one of our few stinker performances this season out of the way in the one match were we could get raped 4-1 and still go through! Other performances being Wigan home and Leeds away

Andre: "Inter were motivated today. They came out and did well they had to. The players have been magnificent to get us into the quarter finals. It's a valuable lesson for us tonight, but we have players who can make a difference in the important moments. We are happy to go through. The players kept fighting in Extra Time, showing they wanted it. We look forward to the draw."

Back