• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

Ball playing? Lol
I sincerely hope thats not your opinion.
He can barely pass it ten yards and i don't think he should get extra slack because he is home grown.
He has also had a couple of seasons in the PL now.
Cant see the potential myself, monster in the air but offers nothing else.

I said he was more Dawson than Rio/King, no? He's not the ball-playing type imo - however, for Swansea he passed well and a good part of that was probably the way they were set up to keep possession at the back. He is unfamiliar with a higher line.

He's also only had one real season in the PL. The likes of Smalling (already 23) and Jones (21) have been pretty damn error-prone for United despite being older and having the protection of a strong team (hell, even Rio was all over the place when he was younger). CB is the position that is most dependent on experience imo, more so than FB where it is possible for a youngster to shine if they are good going forward; and certainly more so than any attacking position.

I am not sure how could our defensive line being regard as consistence and good if we look at the number of goals we have conceded in last 10 games. 7 CS out of 28 PL games are above average and acceptable, but good?

I said he was more Dawson than Rio/King, no? He's not the ball-playing type imo - however, for Swansea he passed well and a good part of that was probably the way they were set up to keep possession at the back. He is unfamiliar with a higher line.

He's also only had one real season in the PL. The likes of Smalling (already 23) and Jones (21) have been pretty damn error-prone for United despite being older and having the protection of a strong team (hell, even Rio was all over the place when he was younger). CB is the position that is most dependent on experience imo, more so than FB where it is possible for a youngster to shine if they are good going forward; and certainly more so than any attacking position.

Good say =D>

Hahaha!

Only a week or two ago, our defence was earning rave reviews for its consistently good performances.

Now they're "absolutely fudging brick".

Only Spurs fans......!

Jimmy I am in a state of confusion anger and am completely irrational. However I've never given us rave reviews defensively. I've always said that as soon as someone attacks us they generally score. We have kept a reasonable defensive record because we generally dominate teams. But it only takes the opposition to turn the screw and we concede

He's the next Gareth Bale

read the thread mate thats not what i was saying - if you think he is a joke defensively then i am suggesting he could be a better rw than rb not saying he is better than bale.

these kind of snide comments i usually relate to arse fans

read the thread mate thats not what i was saying - if you think he is a joke defensively then i am suggesting he could be a better rw than rb not saying he is better than bale.

these kind of snide comments i usually relate to arse fans
¨

I apologize dude

Back