• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

AdamB

Garth Crooks
Is there not going to be an OMT for Inter away? I could start one however dont have time to come up with anything fancy.

Priority re team selection for me is thinking about the Fulham game on Sun and therefore:
1) resting certain players Parker, Dembele and Vertonghen
2) playing people like Gallas, Caulker, Naughton, Liverbore, Carroll, Holtby and potentially Thudd or Dempsey if fit

I would play:

-----------------Freidel---------------

--Naughton---Gallas--Caulker--Benny

------------Livermore--Carroll----------
-----Siggy-------Dempsey-------Holtby

------------------Defoe---------------

subs: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Thudd, Parker, [Ceballos], Adebayor

If we look like we're going to go through then can take Siggy off and bring a kid on or alternatively give Thudd and Adebayor some game time which they need

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

[video]http://api.ning.com/files/CG6JZUghkTMXfQZX1DgzRnAPNt-D-Q7Hu*ckY-7UCSuuufMJxMBbDk7ARjvN2JmPn2g7F9cAQWN3FB0cST-uyA__/14_Gorilla_throw_GIF.gif[/video]

I dont use this term often but this is applicable

LOL

Carrol and Livermore? LOL LOL LOL

I know you wantr to rest players as do I but I want us to go through and our squad isnt great at moment to rest players and try to compete on both fronts

2-0 Inter Milan.

Defend for our lives for the last half hour and show character to get through to the quarter finals.

I can see us losing this one 4-0 now

I put my post in the old ratings thread from the home game rather than start the OMT. Some far cleverer people than me decided to copy it and use it as the basis for the OMT....

I dont use this term often but this is applicable

LOL

Carrol and Livermore? LOL LOL LOL

I know you wantr to rest players as do I but I want us to go through and our squad isnt great at moment to rest players and try to compete on both fronts

Carroll and Livermore will be fine. They dont bomb forwards so, along with the back 4, will give us a decent base and then Holyby, Siggy, Dempsey and Defoe can do the attacking themselves. Inter dont look like a great time and wouldnt surprise me if they rest players as well given the tie should effectively be over

I'm not expecting AVB to start Carroll and Livermore though - expect him to play more or less or first choice team (apart from Bale and Lennon) and then rotate the CBs as always

--Naughton---Gallas--Caulker--Fryers

------------Hudd--Carroll------------
--Lennon------Sigg--------Holtby--

---------------Defoe----------------

Providing they are all fit. I think Hudd would play well against a slow Italian team and be able to spray balls to the on running Lennon and Defoe.

--Naughton---Gallas--Caulker--Fryers

------------Hudd--Carroll------------
--Lennon------Sigg--------Holtby--

---------------Defoe----------------

Providing they are all fit. I think Hudd would play well against a slow Italian team and be able to spray balls to the on running Lennon and Defoe.

would surprise me if Lennon is risked. AVB has seemed cautious this season in bringing players back from injury

would surprise me if Lennon is risked. AVB has seemed cautious this season in bringing players back from injury

Agree with this. Given that Lennon (most likely) and Bale are out i would change the way we play a bit. We're already 3-0 up which would also justify it a bit.

----------------Freidel----------------
Naughton----Gallas----Caulker----Bae-
----Dembele----Caroll----Parker-------
Holtby-------Defoe------Siggurdsson--

Would probably swap Dempsey in for Holtby if he was fit. Defoe made a mess of Inter last time, so he can start again. Three men across the midfield, we dominated their midfield last time out so should have even more possession this which will limit the chances that they can create against us. Three up top means we can break and that Inter can't be too gung ho against us.

Realistically if we score a goal we're through.

Why is it that ever so often, match threads on here lists us as the home team, when we in fact are playing away? A minuscule detail, of course, but it looks really stupid.

Why is it that ever so often, match threads on here lists us as the home team, when we in fact are playing away? A minuscule detail, of course, but it looks really stupid.

There's plenty of other Spurs forums about which will have us listed as the away team if that's what you're in to. It's just not how we do things here

Forgive a first-time poster this one ..... OMT? My minds going over but haven't sussed it.

First EVER POST in the OMT?

The Gods will not be happy. You need to start a "hello" thread in random so you can be abused accordingly as a newbie.

See what you've done - you've taken the OMT O/T. Danchev. :lol:

42-0 to Inter. Eto'o will all 80.

COYS

There's plenty of other Spurs forums about which will have us listed as the away team if that's what you're in to. It's just not how we do things here

fudgein savages, our season is fudged and now the away team is at home. redknapp would be twitching in his bottom of the league by a mile grave

Back