• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

Kevin Friend is quite likely to send one of our players off.
In view of the shocker Lamela is having I would sub him and play Tiwnsend on the left with Chadli on the right.
The other option which might be worth trying I Davies at LB and Rose to LM.

Lamela off, Yedlin RW. Get him some EPL time without the pressure of being RB

Does Lamela actually do anything besides give the ball away?! Now he's booked to top it off.

I've said repeatedly that I would give him another season, but I'm not seeing any improvement at all.

Commentator reels off every touch of the ball, but repeatedly misses Bentaleb. Calls Vertonghen when it's Paulinho ... in fairness they are twins.

It would be nice to repeat the one nil in the second half, we haven't that many clean sheets to talk about.

Unfortunately, Fazio is going to get found out again.

Tim all the damn way. I deeply dislike him because of his 'Que?' gag and his irresponsible public shaming of our players, but I'd gladly support him over goddamn Wenger.

And in retrospect, perhaps he was just too outspoken and demanding of support to ever have a chance at this club, anyway.

As for this game, good goal, but we were pretty limp leading up to it. All the usual observations - Bentaleb looks smoked, Paulinho's made bad decisions time and again, Lamela's been frustrating, Kane and Eriksen have been the only active sparks in an otherwise passive front four.

Commentator reels off every touch of the ball, but repeatedly misses Bentaleb. Calls Vertonghen when it's Paulinho ... in fairness they are twins.

It would be nice to repeat the one nil in the second half, we haven't that many clean sheets to talk about.

Unfortunately, Fazio is going to get found out again.

I bet Paulinho hasn't even been to Holland

6 goals to 4 this season. How many pens? Add Lamela's assists and it's no longer a contest.

Erm, how many of Lamela's assists are corners? How many were against QPR who are dreadful? If your going to discredit Townsend's contributions, anyone can do the same for Lamela.

We need to get Lamela off. I feel sorry for him, but he gives away possession 8 times out of 10. He had a shocking first half.

Bring on Dembele who can keep hold of the ball in tight areas.

Back