• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
This isn't even a must win.

But the thread is necessary.

COYS!!

Vorm
Yedlin Fazio Dier Rose
Bentaleb Dembele
Mason
Lamela Eriksen
Kane

4PM on 19/04/2015

Live on Sky Sports

we are gonna get smashed, obliterated

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 1-0 Tottenham

I prefered the other thread

we are on the beach, easy win for Saudi Sportswashing Machine

good news is none of their abhorrent fans will be there to enjoy it

I prefered the other thread

we are on the beach, easy win for Saudi Sportswashing Machine

good news is none of their abhorrent fans will be there to enjoy it

Sounds like they're going to do an Arsenal and pretend that they are.

Win this and Poch is no longer an embarrassment for the next week. Small margins in the world of football.

If Arsenal beat Reading:

------------------Vorm
Yedlin----Fazio---2CV----Davies
---------Stambouli---Winks
---Lamela----Onomah---Chadli
----------------Soldado

If Reading beat Arsenal:

------------------Vorm
Yedlin----Fazio---Dier----Rose
---------Bentaleb--Mason
-Townsend----Eriksen---Chadli
----------------Kane

If Arsenal beat Reading:

------------------Vorm
Yedlin----Fazio---2CV----Davies
---------Stambouli---Winks
---Lamela----Onomah---Chadli
----------------Soldado

If Reading beat Arsenal:

------------------Vorm
Yedlin----Fazio---Dier----Rose
---------Bentaleb--Mason
-Townsend----Eriksen---Chadli
----------------Kane

Pathetic!

Pathetic!

Why?

It's sound logic.

Arsenal-Liverpool final guarantees 7th gets Europe. If that's the case - Swansea/Stoke won't catch us, so give a few kids some experience with a view to next season, and let some of our most knackered players ease off

If Reading or Villa get to the final and have a chance of winning it, we'll need to knuckle down these last couple of games and fight Southampton for 6th

No point, players are done and Poch looks like a man who has already stared into the metaphorical face of the 'backing' he was promised and seen nought but emptiness and derisory laughter from the boardroom.

For pride's sake, I'd like us to finish above S'oton, but overall, this game now means little. So even though I dislike Gutter Boy's ideas of throwing Winks and Onomah into the side and pretending that we're still interested in competing for anything at all with those sorts of lineups......maybe doing that and getting some novelty value out of more youth team lads playing in the first eleven is the most enjoyable route to take.

---------------------------------Vorm--------------------------------

Chiriches-----------Fazio---------------------Dier-----------Davies

---------------------Bentaleb------------------Winks---------------

Townsend----------------------Onomah-----------------------Ceballos

-------------------------------------Kane-------------------------------

Probably a score draw, so I'll go with 1-1.

Why?

It's sound logic.

Because you don't put out a team based on other teams' results!

If Poch thinks the likes of Winks should get game time (something which i pretty much guarantee is not the case), then you put the player in because of that reason - not because the scum have got to the FA Cup Final

Why was my OMT thread for this game locked???

Winks, onomah, Carter-Vickers all played on Friday evening for the U21. Winks came off about 30 mins before end of game - could have been slight injury or perhaps in prep for being involved with first team on Sunday?

Assuming all of Hugo, Walker and Vertonghen still out I'd go for:

Vorm, Yedlin, Fazio, Dier, Rose, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Dembele, Lamela, Townsend, Kane subs: Friedel, Chiriches, Davies, Mason, Eriksen, Chadli, Soldado.

We need to try and finish 6th or else it'll be Europa League 3rd Qualifying round on the 30th July which seeing as we're playing in the Allianz cup against Bayern, Real and AC Milan the following night and weekend means we'll be sending out something of an understrength side.

Can't believe that my 2 season ticket cup game vouchers will be gone by mid-August!

Because you don't put out a team based on other teams' results!

If Poch thinks the likes of Winks should get game time (something which i pretty much guarantee is not the case), then you put the player in because of that reason - not because the scum have got to the FA Cup Final

But the FA cup results have a massive impact on the rest of our season.

We've either got a head to head with Soton for the last European spot, or we just need to maintain our 7/10 point gap above 8th so can experiment.

We need to try and finish 6th or else it'll be Europa League 3rd Qualifying round on the 30th July which seeing as we're playing in the Allianz cup against Bayern, Real and AC Milan the following night and weekend means we'll be sending out something of an understrength side.

Would rather see us play in a proper competitive tie, than some soulless prance around for the sponsors.

I've no idea why Poch hasn't just sent them off on a early summer holiday for the rest of the season.
We are done. The season's over. We'd be better off coming back a month early for preseason than go through this brick.
And fudge the Europa Qualifier. We should get out of that competition at the earliest possible stage.

I've no idea why Poch hasn't just sent them off on a early summer holiday for the rest of the season.
We are done. The season's over. We'd be better off coming back a month early for preseason than go through this crude.
And fudge the Europa Qualifier. We should get out of that competition at the earliest possible stage.

How would you plug the £25m hole in our finances if we lose our EL revenue? Which extra players (in addition to those we need to sell to buy) would you sell?

How would you plug the £25m hole in our finances if we lose our EL revenue? Which extra players (in addition to those we need to sell to buy) would you sell?
We make £25m from the EL ???
If that is correct im amazed I thought it was about £14.32

We make £25m from the EL ???
If that is correct im amazed I thought it was about £14.32

Matchday, TV and commercial revenue from 10-12 games. Prize money is £3.5-£10m depending how far you go

I remember there was a thing about how EL 'parachute' revenue saved Chelsea from serious FFP issues the season they dropped into it

Back