• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

New song for chadli :

"Where is chaadli
he's gone backwards for me

could just be confidence

Well What do you expect when you drop a player cold and suddenly pluck him back in. To be fair lamela needs 1-2 games to come up to speed, just as Paulinho is doing much better than now.

again, if villa beat arsenal 7th doesnt get el right? if we finish 6th then ill want villa, if we finish 7th then of course ill be supporting arsenal.

I'm not fussed about the EL. I'd rather we gave one of the other cups a serious go and go for it in the league assuming we improve our squad.

6 goals to 4 this season. How many pens? Add Lamela's assists and it's no longer a contest.

You are truly deluded, mate. Even taking Townsend's major major limitations, if you think that waste of space mimicking a player is better than Andros, then you are beyond redemption.

The pure bias some posters have against their individual spacegoats is nothing short of incredible.

Absolutely:

1) Whatever we think of them, Arsenal have an ounce of dignity
2) Arsenal winning will get us into Europe (if Soton finish ahead of us)

A) You'd rather Arsenal win a damn trophy than Sherwood prove his ability at Villa? Christ, man.

B) Goddamn it, Spurs. Goddamn it.

Such a naive team. Why doesn't Chadli just take it easy, we keep the ball for 2 minutes and get control of the game. Such a team of phucking dopes.

Lamela off, Yedlin RW. Get him some EPL time without the pressure of being RB
No problem with that either, just think Rose as a leftie down that side without having to run the length of the pitch to cross might give us more quality. As proved by that cross he hit too early and too high.

Back