• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

Lamela's head is already dropping. Need someone to give him a gee up. Get his head back in the game.

If he's looking for motivation from Poch or any of our players he will be waiting a long time. He has been molly coddled for nearly 2 seasons now. He needs to grow a pair and man up.

i tuned into the game about 5 minutes ago (was down the pub watching bremen vs hsv) - has the whole half been like this? any decent chances?

Nacer Chadli ….. my favourite Spurs player !

Mind you, he has been our most effective of the forward element thus far

i tuned into the game about 5 minutes ago (was down the pub watching bremen vs hsv) - has the whole half been like this? any decent chances?

one very nice move, Paulinho decided to cushion a (lovely, it must be said) pass into Lamela who was probably expecting a shot so couldnt react else he would have been in on the keeper

goal!

Chadli didn't do anything wrong there, right to have a hit, but that was awful defending and awful keeping

That break by rose, it's clear what he is going to play. Left footed, ball bobbling, off balance.

Yet lamela berates him for it - I genuinely believe lamela is one of the most stupid footballer I have seen. His reading of situations is atrocious

off topic (im also sure its been discused thousands of times - apologies in advance) do the losers in the fa cup final no longer get a EL place?

Back