• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Saudi Sportswashing Machine Utd *** OMT

Absolutely:

1) Whatever we think of them, Arsenal have an ounce of dignity
2) Arsenal winning will get us into Europe (if Soton finish ahead of us)

Cannot believe any Spurs fan can say this. Arsenal have dignity ? Wow !

You want Arsenal to retain the FA cup and witness all those clams celebrating again just so we can go into a pointless competition that will HINDER us next season. Again, wow!

I think if we keep driving at Colbeck he will commit one to many fouls and be off

Edit - Just like that.. He cant help himself

What pace? Townsend is not any faster than Lamela, he just runs straight ahead with his head down.

Lamella runs with the ball like I play golf... Army style and in obstacles . I've never seen a player run into the opposition as much as him. Lamella should play rugby league the way he runs into people c

Lamella might be quicker if he could run in a straight line but I've never seen him do that unfortunately and he normally only runs about 3 yards before running into a player

Offside but we really dont help ourselves do we, 2nd yellow for Colback there and not given but we score from the free kick

Back