• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Think the team,and fans,will show Harry how much they want him to stay on Saturday

Do you genuinely believe it would change his mind about taking the England job? This is Arry we're talking about, not Ledely King or Paolo Maldini

He's been saying it for years.

He did a job for us and now can leave on a high having achieved respectable success with us. Every one knew it was coming.

@WV1YID80

Some people clearly dont understand the idea of a gesture either. We shouldnt show him how much we want him to stay because we know it wont make a difference? What a cold approach to the game.

Maybe we should stop singing players names altogether.....they'll only leave anyway

My view is Redknapp will leave. Deliver 3rd this season then head off. Gotta sing louder than ever though to show him how much we want him to stay. If it makes no difference we will know we did all we can.

How did they even get injured? I hope those two, VDV, Kaboul and Sandro are back for the game.

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Parker Modric
Lennon VDV Bale
ADE

Think we'll have far too much in midfield seeing as they're missing Tiote & Cabaye.

3-1

Anyone had a look on todays training picks on the Spurs facebook page?

Defoe and Azza are back in training 8)

First time their back in training? I'd be tempted to have both of them on the bench if so, Stick kranjcar on instead of lennon and bring him on later.

But i might be being a little overly cautious, plus i have no idea what the physios will have said about him to harry..

How did they even get injured? I hope those two, VDV, Kaboul and Sandro are back for the game.

It's annoying isn't it, you'd think with the time Defoe's spent consistently training and being on the bench when the opportunity comes he'd be raring to go, but there's always the niggly injury issues...

Would be a disaster if we drew/lost this, the media and our fanbase would explode with stories and ideas about how Redknapp's head is no longer in it and the players can't focus with all the speculation.

Geordies still 13/2........its written we will lose with the upheavel this week, cue inevitable speculation that the situation is causing problems and Harry must go straight away to the England job.

What's the likelihood the game will get snowed off? Coming up but based in the south coast, so not sure what the outlook in London is

Saturday's meeting is the 146th match between the two clubs and the 134th in the league. United have won six of the last ten league meetings and have scored more goals against Tottenham (58 ) than against any other team in the Premier League.

:~

k. Friedel

LB. BAE
LCB. King
RCB. Dawson/Kaboul
RB. Walker

LLM Bale
LM Modric
RM Parker/Sandro
RM Lennon if fit

LF Saha
RF Defoe

Bench Ade, Lancaster, Rose, Dawson/Kaboul, Parker/Sandro, Cudicini

Time for Ade to have a rest, he's looked a bit jaded recently, maybe not even the bench, let him have a holiday

Back