• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Is Saha actually match fit? I thought he hadnt played for weeks or months since coming to Spurs. Dont see how he'll have got his sharpness back in 7 days

Hopefully we'll have Lennon and VdV back fit so that we can go back to the midfield and forward line which has brought us most success this season: Parker, Modric, Lennon, Bale, VdV Adebayor

This is a big game - Chelsea, Arse, LIverpoo all have tough away games so a win here could potentially open up a 10 point lead for us vs 4th place with just 13 games remaining

Nah, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have gone two up top all season to their credit.

Actually, they haven't.

Looking at a few matches, Liverpool, United and Sunderland away, I see Obertan listed as a striker, which in my opinion he isn't.

Without Cabaye and Tiote they might be forced into playing two strikers due to lack of depth in their squad. If not it will probably be Obertan or Ben Arfa behind Ba.

Take a look at the photo of Patinkle Cisse at Newcastles OS :D

http://www.Saudi Sportswashing Machine.co.uk/page/Teams/PlayerProfiles

Worst photoshop ever

Actually, they haven't.

Looking at a few matches, Liverpool, United and Sunderland away, I see Obertan listed as a striker, which in my opinion he isn't.

Listing him as a footballer is a downright lie, nevermind striker.

Watch him score a hatrick as a direct result of my abuse towards him now....

Take a look at the photo of Patinkle Cisse at Newcastles OS :D

http://www.Saudi Sportswashing Machine.co.uk/page/Teams/PlayerProfiles

Worst photoshop ever

They've already got information about his first game and goal he scored on his profile. It normally takes a fudging year to a get a picture on our player's profiles nevermind information about the over the weekend...

without tiote & cabaye playing...we should win this. would like to take the initiative with 2 up front. ball does not seem to stick to Ade as much these last few games. Defoe/Saha up front alongside him would give more penetration. Bale seems more effective running from a deeper position.

Block Greg from ever doing a Spurs v toons OMT, ever again !!!

It'll be a hard game, but I feel we'll win this, we almost beat them away, was a good game and they scored a couple of crackers. We need to dominate midfield and take our chances, Ade must score a goal or two - Saha to bundle one in. 3-1 (being generous giving them a goal ;-))

I think that's a given!

Reckon we can organise the entire East Stand to wear home/away kits in the right order that spell out ROSIE47??

Is Saha actually match fit? I thought he hadnt played for weeks or months since coming to Spurs. Dont see how he'll have got his sharpness back in 7 days

Hopefully we'll have Lennon and VdV back fit so that we can go back to the midfield and forward line which has brought us most success this season: Parker, Modric, Lennon, Bale, VdV Adebayor

This is a big game - Chelsea, Arse, LIverpoo all have tough away games so a win here could potentially open up a 10 point lead for us vs 4th place with just 13 games remaining

Totally. This weekend could be pivotal in the race for 3rd. We kick-off after all three as well, on this occasion I think that is a help

"If we can beat Man Utd 3-0, then we can beat Spurs. They're an inconsistent side that has been grinding out wins in a similar, yet superior, fashion to us"

:lol: wtf?

Back