• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

Saudi Sportswashing Machine pre match presser seems to indicate that Cisse will start on the bench. So who will partner Ba? Ameobi or Obertan?

If Obertan plays it'll probably feel like that anyway.

I bet he plays a fudging blinder against us. It'd be fudging typical. He literally looks and plays like someone who has won a competition to play, just awful.

Are you making fun of my joke? :barnet:

Honestly I didn't realise it was a joke haha. Thought you intended to put 4-4-1-1, your joke hinges on whether you consider the 1 by the striker a midfielder or not.

Umm...

Honestly I didn't realise it was a joke haha. Thought you intended to put 4-4-1-1, your joke hinges on whether you consider the 1 by the striker a midfielder or not.

Umm...

It hinges more on them playing Obertan or Ameobi really.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine pre match presser seems to indicate that Cisse will start on the bench. So who will partner Ba? Ameobi or Obertan?

I see no reason why Cisse and Ba do not start together, they are use to playing together at international level

Friedel
Walker Kaboul King BAE
Parker Modric
Lennon VDV Bale
ADE

Think we'll have far too much in midfield seeing as they're missing Tiote & Cabaye.

3-1

How many goals in open play have Ade and VDV scored in their last 10 league matches together/ I really hope we start with Ade and Saha or Defoe

What about:

..............Saha.....Defoe
Bale.....Modric......Parker....Lennon
Ekotto...King.......Kaboul.....Walker
................Friedel......................

" Spurs weak point looks to be their defence, especially with the attack minded Modric and the ineffectual Parker in midfield. Cisse and Ba should have King and Kaboul for breakfast."

These geordies are as deluded as the fudging Scousers

How many goals in open play have Ade and VDV scored in their last 10 league matches together/ I really hope we start with Ade and Saha or Defoe

I would play a flat 4-4-2 with Defoe & Ade up top but i think it's fairly obvious now that if VDV is fit,he plays. The line up i posted is what i think Harry will play

I see no reason why Cisse and Ba do not start together, they are use to playing together at international level

Seeing as they've played together for Senegal a massive four times they obviously know each other's games inside out, but I was referring to Pardew's press conference where he seemed to indicate that Cisse wouldn't start. There's no reason to take that as 100% gospel, but they have usually gone with one out and out striker in the harder away games.

I'd also like to see Saha or Defoe start up front to give us more of a goal threat up front.

As VdV and Ade are badly off scoring form: Rafa has only scored 1 league goal since his excellent run last October whilst Ade has only scored twice since November.

So they both have to score in each game to be considered successful? (theoretically - obviously at the moment both are off-form)

I'd also like to see Saha or Defoe start up front to give us more of a goal threat up front.

As VdV and Ade are badly off scoring form: Rafa has only scored 1 league goal since his excellent run last October whilst Ade has only scored twice since November.

I agree, but Id play Defoe. I think that with all the proof that Ade and Defoe score more goals for the team as a partnership, it benefits us to rest VDV if Defoe is fit. Maybe it will kick start Ade in front of goal. Who knows?

Worth a try though.

imo

Defoe's goals with Ade
Wolves
Liverpool
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (after coming on for VDV)
Fulham (after coming on for VDV)
WBA (a)
Bolton
WBA (h)

VDV's goals with and Ade
Wigan
Arsenal (NOTE: All three played and JD had a major part in the build up to VDVs goal, with Ade assisting)
Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Penalty)
Blackburn (2)
QPR
Swansea

Ade's goals with VDV
Villa (2)
Stoke (Penalty)
Chelsea

Ade's goals with Defoe
Wolves (both scored)
Liverpool (both scored)
WBA (2 goals, and both scored)
Stoke (Penalty: Note, Defoe played 2nd half when penalty was conceded by Modric)

If both are off form, it makes sense to drop VDV.

imo

Back