• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine - OMT (Spurs Edition) ***

its actually quite true. we have been grinding out results. not like we've been plain sailing to victory

only thing is that , Emirates Marketing Project aside, everyone has been grinding victories out

We always seem to get labelled as inconsistent. The only games we've lost are to City and Utd who everyone expected us to lose to and away to Stoke thanks to Foy. After that we've pretty much beaten every side we should and some draws against other top half sides, with one surprising home draw to Wolves.

We've also got a dodgy defence. Conceding 25 in 24 matches is really bad I guess, Manchesters aside it's 14 in 21.

We've also got a dodgy defence. Conceding 25 in 24 matches is really bad I guess, Manchesters aside it's 14 in 21.

Its funny that teams thing we will lose 4 straight games, while they will win four straight games, and thats that.

Man United have conceded 24 in 24 matches, i suppose their defence is dodgy too? So have Sunderland..

The only teams better are liverpool (21) and City (19)...

So our defence can't be considered that dodgy surely, if it's joint 4th best in the league thus far..

Last edited:
Walker can't defend. King never plays. Kaboul is still crap. Dawson is a donkey and Ekotto is a clown.

Didn't you know?

Walker can't defend. King never plays. Kaboul is still crap. Dawson is a donkey and Ekotto is a clown.

Didn't you know?

Ah yes, these points had skipped my mind, i was far too busy looking at the facts to realise. :mickey:

David Ginola has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries following a ski accident in the Alpine resort of Portes du Mont Blanc.

David Ginola has been rushed to hospital with serious injuries following a ski accident in the Alpine resort of Portes du Mont Blanc.

I think in the article it says he was discharged back to his hotel room, doesn't sound life threatening, all looks like a bit of media hype

Didn't you know?

Hahaha weve lost 4 all season and in 2 of those we were robbed by Foy and Webb, yeh our defence is toss

8 years on the board then walks over something so petty... he will be thinking about it and lurking for ages. all he has achieved is winding himself up

I shan't be losing sleep after he slagged Dawson, like we could go on toontacos or w/e its called and say x player is gonad*s cos keane mugged him off etc

This is such a MUST WIN. Three points here will almost certainly mean we're increasing the gap on one or two of our closest rivals and maybe catching up a little as well.

8 years on the board then walks over something so petty... he will be thinking about it and lurking for ages. all he has achieved is winding himself up

I shan't be losing sleep after he slagged Dawson, like we could go on toontacos or w/e its called and say x player is gonad*s cos keane mugged him off etc

exactly. a few years ago i went on there to register to reply to a thread in which they were slagging off spurs and got instant banned for having the username 'spurslad'. definetly no match threads started lol

Back