• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

can we have some more of this please. Thank you.

iXJI4nxmxVfaF.gif

After Michael Oliver's performance in the week I think Clattenburg will be under pressure to not bottle it at Old Trafford. United were highlighted to be the cheats everyone has known them to be for years. Not holding much hope though.

Is RVP also not ready for this one?

If so you can expect to see for Utd

De Gea
Valencia Smalling Jones Rojo/Evans
Blind Hererra
Januzaj Fellaini Mata
Rooney

We could go

Llloris
Walker Dier Verts Rose
Mason Bentaleb
Townsend Dembele Erikson
Kane

Also this OT, the place is still a fortress but it turns to sh*t quickly when things don't go well these days, high intensity early on to get that early goal and to get the crowd disgruntled.

COYS
ErikSEN!!! He's danish, not Swedish!

Poch says "no injuries" - and it's not the first time this season. Anyone else thinking that the new coaching system is doing all good with our fitness and strenght? Can't think of any season in at least the last 10 years we've had so few (now 0) on a long term injury list.

can we have some more of this please. Thank you.

iXJI4nxmxVfaF.gif

AVB is a Spurs legend for improving our away record and getting that historic win over ManU. Will always rate him highly for that sweet win over ManU. Just imagine, a win over ManU was unimaginable before AVB got that win. Afterall, we had lost 20 and drawn 5 in 25 matches against them previously. AVB changed all that. Sherwood did well to follow that last season. Now it will be a huge setback for us if Pochettino doesn't continue our winning run at ManU.

It shows how good Kane has been in front of goal in recent months. But you have to be worried about the ManU strikers getting motivated and desperate to score against us tomorrow. Hope Kane will score atleast 1 goal to continue his goal run.

This is probably our most important game this season so far . A win here will put us right up there, at the same time we will almost definetly demolish UTD hopes for a top four finish , they have so many hard games left .

If we lose this we are out of the top 4 race .

However it goes I am proud of our young team this year and what Poch and our local lads have accomplished

I would like to see Fazio and Dier paired together at some point...but for this game, I think we should go with a settled XI.

---------------lloris
walker----dier----vert----rose
--------bentaleb---mason
--townsend--eriksen---chadli
--------------kane

This is one of those where all we hear are positives before hand (knocked out the cup, Falcao not scoring, RVP injured, Rojo struggling, Di Maria suspended). Always goes against us.

If Kane and/or Eriksen play really well then we've always got a chance. Lloris will have to be on top form. Besides that, I don't see anyone else winning the game for us, except Chadli maybe.

Back