• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

We haven't lost to this pile of sh|t team in the last five games (2 wins, 3 draws), and I'm expecting that run to go on to 6. Both wins have come at OT. Can't remember any team winning 3 in a row there? Let's smash them again!

From Redcafe. They're worse than us! hahaha
2-1 Spurs. We're fecking brick
We aren't winning this, eriksen and hurrikane will have a field day
Another defeat, slip out of top four and season all but over.

Fun times.
Hurrikane must be licking his chops.
Would be highly surprised if we come away with 3 points here. Most likely will be draw.
Who cares what about the XI anymore. It'll be the same brick football with meaningless passing ultimately leading to the hoof...sorry I mean, long pass to Fellaini.

1-1
I can't see anything but a loss. We are terrible. As bad as last year.
I fear that we are now in free fall and if Spurs turn they will definitely rip us to shreds. It's bad enough that we have so many players out of form but when you account for our manager actively sabotaging us through brick selections or idiotic subs then we start ata massive disadvantage.
What's the betting ratio for a Kane hat-trick?
Have people watched the Spurs? They arent half as good as some imply, we were by far the better side over there. Quite confident that we can beat them, but we do have to put two defenders on Kane and Carrick on Eriksen, if we do that we're solid.
Their young team will be too much for us, they will press our slow clumsy weak players in midfield and at the back and we will fold like a pack of cards.
1-2 loss and the fans to start turning..

They were only by far the better side in the first half at the Lane. Second half we had them on the ropes. Play like that second half again and we'll win.

My birthday too. Lets hope we have a good'n.

Ha...Steff and Mumorn are twins!!! Always suspected as much myself!!!

Happy Birthday guys... Hope the team gives you something special to celebrate!!!!

COYS

PS same team as cup final. Maybe Fazio for Dier. Good to go. Townsend to deliver.

Has anyone got our defensive data from when Fazio was in the team? Wasn't he first choice during our best run of performances of the season?

I got the feeling that he and Verts were looking pretty solid together after some initial wobbles.

See some debate in here about brining Fazio back in for this game which got me thinking about what is our best cb pairing.
Just looking at the Fazio/vertonghen & Dier / Vertonghen partnerships they both have 60% win ratios in games in all comps Although D/V slightly edges it when just League games are considered. Goals against Overall F/V average 1 a game which increases to 1.18 in the league. D/V average 1.5 a game which increase to 1.67 a game in the league. Dier & vertnonghen only have 1 clean sheet which wasn't in the league either. Whereas Fazio & Vertgonhen have 6 clean sheets and 3 of them in the league.

Personally i feel that Fazio was slightly harshly done by when dropped and would also echo the thought that his greater aerial ability could be useful in this game.

A breakdown of our centre back partnerships this season:

13zr2og.gif

As Martine McCutcheon would say......

'this is our moment'

'this is our perfect moment to beat man u......woooooooooooooo'

We must do whatever it takes to win this!!!! we have won at OT a few years running but we desperately! and I mean mega mega desperately need to try and win this to blow things wide open in the top 4 race. Defeat would be soul destroying!!!

I am never usually confident with spurs but this one is simple for me.... If the boys are on it then I feel we will win this...predominately Masoleb partnership and Kane need to be right at it!

We must go.....we must see....we must conquer!!!!!!!!!!!!

COYS!!!!! time to woof!

If it was at home, i'd go for Fazio and Dier at CB. As we are away i think we will need Verts experience and hope for the best he takes more responsibility at the back. His subtle dabbling in the dark arts might be needed vs the divers as well.

Looking at that table it seems that Fazio has proven to be Vertonghens best partner this season in terms of goals conceded - wonder why the Dier/Vertonghen partnership, which concedes 50% more goals per game, is considered our strongest pairing by a lot of people? It probably has the most potential, as Dier looks a great prospect, but those wanting Fazio in the team have a fair argument tbf

In my view we really need to win this. If we lose we end up 6 its behind Man U, 7 with the GD between us, and although they have some tough games coming up, we won't make that up. That would mean the only way of finishing 4th is overtaking Arse and Liverpool. Can't see that if we lose on Sunday. So, it is a game we've really got to go for a win.
I think we are good enough and while United have some real threats going forward, i think our fitness and pace on the counter could cause them some difficulties. I feel strangely confident about this one. COYS.

Ha...Steff and Mumorn are twins!!! Always suspected as much myself!!!

Happy Birthday guys... Hope the team gives you something special to celebrate!!!!

COYS

PS same team as cup final. Maybe Fazio for Dier. Good to go. Townsend to deliver.

Or a split personality - have you ever seen them together ?

2-1 Spurs just for a change

I have no problem with that; I've backed Spurs not to keep a clean sheet in just about every game, and it has been a safer investment than gilts. I thought they were going to blot their copybook against QPR but the boys did me proud ...

I am Sure we can beat Man Utd , but a draw would not be the end for us, a lose and I think it will be too tough to finish 4th.

A breakdown of our centre back partnerships this season:

13zr2og.gif
no Fazio/Dier combo yet?? interesting as they could work together in the sense that Fazio played many games on the left side at Sevilla, Dier is naturally at home on the right.

Back