• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

In my view we really need to win this. If we lose we end up 6 its behind Man U, 7 with the GD between us, and although they have some tough games coming up, we won't make that up. That would mean the only way of finishing 4th is overtaking Arse and Liverpool. Can't see that if we lose on Sunday. So, it is a game we've really got to go for a win.
I think we are good enough and while United have some real threats going forward, i think our fitness and pace on the counter could cause them some difficulties. I feel strangely confident about this one. COYS.

You forgot about the possibility of a draw?

I disagree that we can't make up 6-7 points in 9 games. Perhaps not likely, definitely difficult, but I'm not giving up even if we lose this one.

Arsenal, Liverpool and Man UTD all have games against one another. Should one of those teams absolutely beast the other two (my money would be on Liverpool) then they will be the third place team. The other two will have to scrap it out with us and Soton for 4th.

A victory on Sunday keeps the pressure up on Arsenal and Liverpool and puts UTD below us.

People are far too confident about this game. It's Man Utd at Old Trafford. Should never be a given. They may not be clicking as a unit right now but individually they have some wonderfully gifted players still.

Tough game but certainly winnable.

Very tough game, unusually I think the result is more dependent on them than us ... i.e. I think we will turn up with a pretty much set team, play a certain way, Kane/Eriksen will be a constant threat to them.

Their season is in a weird place, points wise they are in it, but the pressure from fans/media are building, they just lost to the Scum. I can see them either being extremely up for this, or another lackluster effort, no in-between.

I could see us lose, I could see us have a performance like the one against the Scum ... hard call

love those predictor things - had this game down as 1-1 draw, also with us losing to city and we still came 4th tied on pts with them lot (damn GD). Other teams have some hard games, and if u assume Chelsea will win all their games against the top teams (not too bad an assumption) then we are not in so bad a place.

Ha...Steff and Mumorn are twins!!! Always suspected as much myself!!!

Happy Birthday guys... Hope the team gives you something special to celebrate!!!!

COYS

PS same team as cup final. Maybe Fazio for Dier. Good to go. Townsend to deliver.

Thank you kind Sir...

Arsenal, Liverpool and Man UTD all have games against one another. Should one of those teams absolutely beast the other two (my money would be on Liverpool) then they will be the third place team. The other two will have to scrap it out with us and Soton for 4th.

Indeed, if one of them beats the others by twenty goals, we may even be in with a shout on goal differential!

Is RVP also not ready for this one?

If so you can expect to see for Utd

De Gea
Valencia Smalling Jones Rojo/Evans
Blind Hererra
Januzaj Fellaini Mata
Rooney

We could go

Llloris
Walker Dier Verts Rose
Mason Bentaleb
Townsend Dembele Erikson
Kane

Also this OT, the place is still a fortress but it turns to sh*t quickly when things don't go well these days, high intensity early on to get that early goal and to get the crowd disgruntled.

COYS

Man Utd have never lost in the PL at Old Trafford when leading at half time. Been ahead in 240 games at the break & won 227

Think we'll give them a tough game, certainly tougher than we've used to in the past.

Will be happy with a draw though. While Manure are pretty shiite at the moment, it certainly won't be easy.

Will Evans be a big miss for them? I haven't been following them to closely enough to know if he is one of their first choice CBs nowadays

Their defence is suspect even at full strength IMO; De Gea saves them so many points. Similar to us in that respect, really. I still think they'll outscore us by the odd goal, though.

Not overly optimistic. This United team is probably the most desperate and cynical ever.

They'll be going after us and taking us out by whatever means the moment we get a sniff. There'll be so much of it going on Clattenburg won't stand a chance.

With LVG it's all about getting a result, nothing else.

Back