• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Always had a particular dislike for these for stealing Glory Glory and playing their own warped version at that big silent tourist attraction they call home.

yeah, i mean the exact opposite always happens. much like the outcome of a match based on the op of an omt

Fair enough, may just be a case of mistaken identity then. I think you're under the impression that we are not Tottenham Hotspur, you know, the team that always lets you down.

Always had a particular dislike for these for stealing Glory Glory and playing their own warped version at that big silent tourist attraction they call home.

Yeah I never quite understood why United and Celtic, two massive clubs of British football with great tradition and history needed to steal another team's song rather than create their own.

that and trying to get their stadium called the Theatre of dreams as a nickname. What a load of cack. thought not as bad as Sunderland nicking their stadium name from a european heavyweight. Should have just called it the New Camp or the the stadium of bernebau.

that and trying to get their stadium called the Theatre of dreams as a nickname. What a load of cack. thought not as bad as Sunderland nicking their stadium name from a european heavyweight. Should have just called it the New Camp or the the stadium of bernebau.
Well.... Our new stadium will have it's name from a shoe....

mp-gay-called-580x725.jpg
Hey lay off Dorian Yates, only Brit to win Mr. Olympia, 6 times ! Do I know too much ?

COYS !!! We'll take yarrrnited out with the trash

Last edited:
Yeah I never quite understood why United and Celtic, two massive clubs of British football with great tradition and history needed to steal another team's song rather than create their own.

whereas battle hymn of the republic was written specifically for Tottenham Hotspur?

The fight for the top 4 is getting very tight. We cannot afford to throw away any more points as every point is going to be valuable for us. Matches against ManU used to be impossible to win for us. But we have won our last 2 matches at ManU. In fact, we are now unbeaten against them in 5 matches. So, we should look to continue our winning run there. Afterall, they are one of our main rival for a top 4 place. It will help us greatly if we can beat them. After winning our last 2 matches there, it will be hugely disappointing if we don't win this match.

All the attention will be on Kane again. The whole world will be looking to see if Kane can continue his goal run. He has scored in his last 6 away matches in the league. It will be amazing if he can keep that run going. Afterall, he is our only consistent goal scorer now. If we want to win this match, we badly need Kane to continue his goal run. Eriksen was winning matches almost single handedly until about 2 months ago. But disappointingly he has gone off the boil in recent matches as he has not scored in 8 matches now. We badly need Eriksen scoring again. Afterall, Eriksen scored when we beat ManU last season. Hope he will score again in this match. Apart from Kane and Eriksen, Chadli have been our only consistent goal score this season. It will be nice if all 3 can score in this match.

Surely, this match will be won or lost in midfield. We need to dominate the midfield to get a good result in this match. Will prefer if we start the more experienced Dembele and Stambouli in midfield. I feel we need experience more than youth when we play big teams like ManU. But won't be surprised if Pochettino start his favoured Mason-Bentaleb partnership again. Just hope Mason and Bentaleb will have a good game. Also, will prefer Lamela to start ahead of Townsend. I think Lamela offers more goal threat for us than Townsend. Maybe Townsend can come later in the match.

Our defence have not kept a clean sheet for so long. It will be a some achievement if we can keep a clean sheet here. ManU's attack have not been good in recent matches but we cannot afford to make any silly mistakes in defence. They must be desperate to prove a point after losing to Arsenal last week. Will prefer Vertonghen and Fazio to start together. But if Pochettino does start Dier and Vertonghen, hope they will be alert all time to stop ManU. Lloris had a good match when we drew 0-0 with ManU at WHL. We need Lloris to have another good match here.

We need to beat our rival for top 4 like ManU to improve our chance to finish in top 4. It is going to be a difficult match. But we have played well in away matches. Kane has also scored in his last 6 away matches. We have beaten ManU away for the last 2 seasons. So, it will be disappointing if we don't win this match.

Tbf since the Mendes goal i think he's proven to be a top ref, doesn't take brick off the big players

-----------------Lloris------------------
Walker-----Fazio-----Vert-----Rose
--------Bentaleb-------Mason----------
Lamela--------Dembele--------Eriksen
-------------------Kane-----------------------

Pivotal game in the season.

Everybody dance now!

Can't see Pochettino making too many changes to our first 11. In fact, won't be surprised if he start the same team who started against QPR. Regardless of who will play or how we perform, badly want us to continue our winning run at ManU. A draw won't be a bad result for us but will be very disappointed if we don't win this match.

Back