• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Despite their problems only Chelsea have conceded fewer league goals than them this season. Luck and De Gea playing solid parts I'm guessing, but still. That's a solid defensive record.

But I heard some journo's taking the tinkle out of Van Gaal so they must be rubbish, it'll be a stroll in the park ;)

outside of Chelsea/City the pack behind would have United Liverpool and Arsenal as better than us on paper - so i am looking forward to this game and seeing how we measure up.

Think it will be a good game and one i think we will win if at our best.

United are the ultimate £250m hoof and hope merchants. They have been consistently brick all season yet somehow (entirely down to De Gea) reside in the top 4. I am not Fazio's no. 1 fan but think he should play here to combat Fellaini. Make no mistake, we will play all the football in this game and will deserve to win. Strangely though, away teams rarely get what they deserve at OT. Still think we are too good for them though,Harry will score and Tottenham will win.

Same team as cup final/Swansea (i.e. Rose at LB different from QPR), but I'd be tempted to bring Fazio back in for his big game experience and organising.

Same team as cup final/Swansea (i.e. Rose at LB different from QPR), but I'd be tempted to bring Fazio back in for his big game experience and organising.

Fazio to counter the air ball brick they play, he's much better than both Vert/Dier in the air.

Has anyone got our defensive data from when Fazio was in the team? Wasn't he first choice during our best run of performances of the season?

Back