• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

that sort of last minuet comeback win is usually one we're on the wrong side of so It was great to have that especially against the bubble blowing muppets. Looking objectively, it was an average performance. We were all standing still for their first goal, Our midfielders don't score and Eriksen in particular is the shadow of the player that runs out for Denmark, Janssen tries hard but is about as ungainly as a footballer could be, at least Winks was a breath of fresh air and after our recent slide, if it can be called that, maybe this will give us the confidence we need to show some of our form from last year.
We're still the only unbeaten team in the league as well so there's a lot to be hopeful about.

Wasn't the the last time the League Cup semi=final when we almost threw it away in the second leg and Eriksen scored with a free kick (oh happy days!!!!) right at the end to take us through.

We only drew though, but won on aggregate, didn't we?

2007 is one of my favorite spurs games ever. At their ground in a game that everyone believed they had to win. Gave them a 2-0 head start pulled up it back to 2-2, gave them a sniff at 3-2, beautiful Berba free kick then broke their hearts with seconds left. The look on curbishley's face, broken hearted Rob Green, Anton "the taco" Ferdinand dropping to his knees with his shirt in his mouth and tears in the eyes of Mr West Ham; doesn't get better than that for me. Today was a good game though.

Nail, head.. Plus the sheepish "Oh noes" from was it Grey & Tyler commentating? :D :D

Do cross stats take into account a ball played into the box which is then half-cleared, or a shot from a cross that rebounds back off the keeper and is then tapped in? If they don't take that into account, then the stat is worthless. Chaos can be very creative.
The others don't either so it's an even comparison.

That argument is starting to get very close to putting it in the mixer though.

Any highlights of the game??

We have a talented squad. I think the most important thing now is for us to play a more consistent formation and team. Hard for Poch to right the wrongs in the performances when the setup changes each game. Things like movement up front, passing around the back, using the flanks etc. If we change the setup next game there is nothing to build upon, as we're back to square one. So the most important thing for Poch now is build on one formation if he can. Of course injuries and CL have forced his hand. But to see our performances improve, to get the most from Eriksen, Dembele etc. Both were limited due to wham getting their tactics right and us not having a good shape or plan to deal with their compact centre. I think its vital Poch find some more structure and consistency in the team.

Any news on Lamela and Sissoko? Getting Toby back will be a huge boost.

Fantastic end to the game. Thought we deserved the win throughout and it looked to be another one of those days where we weren't able to take advantage. Great stuff from the lads to keep fighting and never give up.

Well done to Winks. fudging hell what a way to make your full league debut. Shouthout to Son too who created the two last goals with some very good involvements after looking shaky when he first came on. Shows what kind of an impact he can have.

I'm just being sociable as I leave the forum.

I'm watching the Madrid derby and have a big grin on my face having just left KUMB. :)
It will then be MOTD then bed.:p

I think we can safely say that Isco is staying at Madrid for the foreseeable. Isco and his team mate, that long haired blonde guy in the midfield, its a joy watching these two playing the game.

Any highlights of the game??

We have a talented squad. I think the most important thing now is for us to play a more consistent formation and team. Hard for Poch to right the wrongs in the performances when the setup changes each game. Things like movement up front, passing around the back, using the flanks etc. If we change the setup next game there is nothing to build upon, as we're back to square one. So the most important thing for Poch now is build on one formation if he can. Of course injuries and CL have forced his hand. But to see our performances improve, to get the most from Eriksen, Dembele etc. Both were limited due to wham getting their tactics right and us not having a good shape or plan to deal with their compact centre. I think its vital Poch find some more structure and consistency in the team.

Any news on Lamela and Sissoko? Getting Toby back will be a huge boost.
Highlights and full game
http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/...r-vs-west-ham-united-highlights-full-match-2/

It's absolutely hilarious at KUMB! They are absolutely slaughtering their GK, even blaming him for not saving the penalty!! No GK in the world would have saved that, unless he stood at the post! It's fantastic to read their brainless comments! :D:D

yep, a keeper should never be expected to save a penalty but he should have held onto both of the hits that lead to the first two goals

if Lloris had spilled either of those i'd have been annoyed

Back