• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Canning Town Caravan Club OMT ***

I disagree on your first point. I think the keeper will always try to intercept a cross like that. It was going right across the edge of the six yard box.

absolutely has to go for it, but has to get it back towards the touch line, out for a corner or hold it

Sorry mate i usually agree with most of what you say, but blaming one man in Eriksen for us not winning by a " hatful" is REALLY over the top.

I agree. 'By a hatful' might have been OTT, but by a couple and comfortably perhaps would be more accurate. The system was set up to give him a free role in behind Kane, and he simply wasn't good enough! Want him to prove me wrong but we need more.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back