• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

So looking forward to taking my Mrs and my 2 kids today
They have all been before but never all together
Am aiming to get there for 12pm then walk from the South Stand to the North and go down to pitch side and hopefully see the players as they walk into the ground
My little one loves Sonny and even to see him from a distance will make her day

So looking forward to taking my Mrs and my 2 kids today
They have all been before but never all together
Am aiming to get there for 12pm then walk from the South Stand to the North and go down to pitch side and hopefully see the players as they walk into the ground
My little one loves Sonny and even to see him from a distance will make her day

My uncle and his family, from Australia, are going for the first time today - including my 14 year cousin who I turned into a Spurs tragic when I got him a spot as a mascot at the Spurs v Sydney FC match back in 2015. Hope they see a win in their first match!

Fully expecting complete dross up until the 60 minute mark. Will be fun to see how we perform for the last 30 mins. :)

Our bench has been a joke for sometime now. Literally every time I look at it there is naff all options to change it up. We really should have players lined up to get in at the start of this window….

Kulu probably injured in warm up. Hopefully nothing serious, just not taking any chances with the upcoming games.

If Son or Kane pick up an injury, we are literally b#ggered upfront. I think we do need a willing back -up forward.

I wonder if we might see Lankshear on the bench v Portsmouth

Back