• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Lets hope Gil can finally show some end product today but I`m not holding out much hope. Think he should be loaned or shipped out personally.

Mickey Hazard being interviewed pitch side at the moment. I’ve seen him interviewed more times than I’ve actually seen him play! :D

Haha, same. I'm at the Lane 1-2 times a season, and Micky Hazard seems to always be interviewed at half time. :p

If Son or Kane pick up an injury, we are literally b#ggered upfront. I think we do need a willing back -up forward.

I wonder if we might see Lankshear on the bench v Portsmouth

Who wouldn't be, with the two other, proven attacking options already out injured? Imagine Liverpool without Salah, Firminho, Darwin and Diaz, or Manure without Anthony, Rashford, Martial and Sancho? Bare bones.

Infuriatingly annoying that we keep picking up these random injuries to key players though, while other teams cruise through neck breaking tackles with not so much as a scratch. Luck has definitely not been evenly distributed among PL teams so far.

I am happy Gil gets more playing time. Would have liked it if he played some games off the bench, then get more playing time and finally start games but it is what it is and he has to take these opportunities when they come. Would have liked if we gave Skipp a start ahead of an underachieving Bissouma.

Shame about Kulu. Leaves us short of creativity with zero attacking options on the bench.

We have been dealt a hard blow by the World Cup. Richi and Bentancur out injured and Diers loss of form.

We really need Son to start performing in the first half today. No excuses.
COYS

I know Dier has his detractors, and has made mistakes recently, but we are normally worse without him.

Bit worried about Romero being the anchor, I'd rather see him on the right and Lenglet running it from the middle.

I know Dier has his detractors, and has made mistakes recently, but we are normally worse without him.

Bit worried about Romero being the anchor, I'd rather see him on the right and Lenglet running it from the middle.
I assume it will be Davies - Lenglet - Romero won’t it?

I will go 2-1 Spurs (Kane/Son a goal each to rescue the game after Watkins put Villa ahead early doors)

Back