• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Kane only 1 yellow away from a ban
Surely you get him to take a yellow on Sunday then miss Palace rather than getting booked in Palace game and missing Arsenal

3 points is 3 points. Which 3 points is kane most likely to get for us?

Most if not all of those bookings he has had have come from him being fired up and doing unnecessary things.

Very true. Most of his bookings have been pretty needless. Would be very annoying if we lost him for Palace, Arsenal or City as a result of another yellow. City is probably the least bad game to miss

Is this the first season where finishing 5th could be enough for CL qualification as long the English sides perform well in this seasons edition?

Just play normally and forget bans. Just concentrate on trying to win.
As nice as that sounds I don’t want to go and play Arsenal at home with Kane missing. It will be a tough enough task as it is, and Kane loves scoring against them. Without him, Son doing next to nothing and Richarlison doubtful or at best not properly fit I do not fancy our chances one bit and I do not want to see The Goons do the double over us. Therefore I’d quite happily sacrifice him against Palace regardless of the repercussions….

As nice as that sounds I don’t want to go and play Arsenal at home with Kane missing. It will be a tough enough task as it is, and Kane loves scoring against them. Without him, Son doing next to nothing and Richarlison doubtful or at best not properly fit I do not fancy our chances one bit and I do not want to see The Goons do the double over us. Therefore I’d quite happily sacrifice him against Palace regardless of the repercussions….

Or he might not get booked again. Miss no games.

Only if 5th win cl or el. 2023/24 season i think the cl changes format.

Yeah I think its from next season.

That’s a shame as its going to be tough to get back in with Woolwich and Saudi Sportswashing Machine both having ‘Leicester’ style seasons so far and Pool and Utd returning to form. Chavs not far behind either.

Just saw this on the email from Spurs

My ST is in my usual wallet and looks fine

View attachment 14861

The email I’ve received doesn’t have that message, I’ve received 2 emails:
1 - Important information regarding your ticket for Spurs vs Aston Villa on Sunday 1 January (received 23/12) - confirms ST in Wallet should update (it has)
2 - Important Matchday Information (received 30/12) - no mention of ticket, just general match day info

1 - Important information regarding your ticket for Spurs vs Aston Villa on Sunday 1 January (received 23/12) - confirms ST in Wallet should update (it has)
2 - Important Matchday Information (received 30/12) - no mention of ticket, just general match day info
I’m bringing my kids so could be for them then

fudge technology, killing jobs and making lazy people. Great for big business as its faceless and can be blamed for anything that goes wrong.

An appearance from Big Pat at half-time? Although I can never make out a word he's saying (and I'm from N Ireland!). Congrats to the great man.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ngs-celebrates-being-made-a-cbe-42253572.html

Here's what the club emailed saying about HT guests (Ossie and Cliff Jones), minutes applause for Pele and Maurice Norman and Romero to be presented a gift before the match - https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/attending-matches/matchday-information/?utm_source=Iterable&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=5841070_SER_MATCH_ATTENDERS_VILLA_STH

Back