• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 01/01/2023
Venue : NWHL
KO : 14.00pm

Excited to be taking all my girls to this on Sunday
1st time we've all gone to the Lane together

Am expecting us to pick up 3 points with a comfortable win in an attacking fashion

Lloris
Doherty Romero Lenglet Davies Perisic
Bentacur PEH
Kulu Kane Son

4-1
Kulu, Kane xs 2, Perisic

Harry only needs 4 to equal Jimmy G's scoring record will bag 2 in this game, 1 against Palace and will equal and beat the record at home vs the Gooners

upload_2022-12-28_7-43-55.png

Not sure he'll pick your back 3, but line-up looks decent

Fingers crossed we can actually score the first goal in this game

At one of my best mate's f**king wedding on Sunday so can't get to this. Wedding starts at 1pm. Hoping it'll be done by 2pm...should deffo be done by the time the second half kicks off and we start playing.

Think a win is important. There are some storm clouds on the horizon and I've a horrible feeling that a couple of defeats could send us into crisis mode.

At one of my best mate's f**king wedding on Sunday so can't get to this. Wedding starts at 1pm. Hoping it'll be done by 2pm...should deffo be done by the time the second half kicks off and we start playing.

Think a win is important. There are some storm clouds on the horizon and I've a horrible feeling that a couple of defeats could send us into crisis mode.

Has the church got wifi? Take a tablet, watch it on that.

Reminds me of a similar situation; service over, lovely, but someone's going to sing - I thought, we've just about got time before kick off. They finish, but then there was another singer, and then another... Then a mad sprint to the pub, and no blokes were in the wedding photos!:oops:

Reminds me of a similar situation; service over, lovely, but someone's going to sing - I thought, we've just about got time before kick off. They finish, but then there was another singer, and then another... Then a mad sprint to the pub, and no blokes were in the wedding photos!:oops:

Crap. My mate has been with this girl for about 20 years. Never thought he'd do it but somehow she talked him into it. And she's making him pay with the wedding which I'm thoroughly enjoying. They've all sorts booked and in a pretty expensive hotel. That "all sorts" includes a bunch of musicians. Somehow, I'll make my escape.

How good of a mate can they be if they’ve got married during the football season?

I got married in a World Cup year, so it had to be first week of June, after the proper football and before the WC.

Son has a great record vs villa
Time for him to lose the mask and bag the goals

From the bench for me. We should start 3 in midfield. Add Bentancur to Biss and PEH and we should be really solid defensively.

If Conte doesn't fancy a three, then I would start Gil and save Son for when the game opens up. I think he would be dynamite from the bench (see Leicester for example)

From the bench for me. We should start 3 in midfield. Add Bentancur to Biss and PEH and we should be really solid defensively.

If Conte doesn't fancy a three, then I would start Gil and save Son for when the game opens up. I think he would be dynamite from the bench (see Leicester for example)

just don’t agree
We need to attack and get the lead
That’s when conte ball works best

I think our players will enjoy playing on a decent pitch again
Just seen MOTD and not enough words were said about the state of that Brentford pitch. No wonder they go king every chance they can

just don’t agree
We need to attack and get the lead
That’s when conte ball works best

And how has that gone so far this season? Conceded first in 9 ( yes nine) cosective games!

We really need to sort out our first half performances as our top priority.

And how has that gone so far this season? Conceded first in 9 ( yes nine) cosective games!

We really need to sort out our first half performances as our top priority.
Agreed
But that’s not by being defensive
It’s about taking the chances we have created

Agreed
But that’s not by being defensive
It’s about taking the chances we have created

We hardly create anything in first halves. Defense can't withstand the press, we are outnumbered in midfield and Kane and Son can't hold the ball up. Other than that, it's hunky dory.

We hardly create anything in first halves. Defense can't withstand the press, we are outnumbered in midfield and Kane and Son can't hold the ball up. Other than that, it's hunky dory.
We don’t get pressed. We don’t hold the ball up well
But that can be fixed quickly
You can’t fix the defensive side quickly when players have no confidence

Back