• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

That would be a very small print [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-T820 using Fapatalk
fed18a7900a82f7beac6c51e6a458752.jpg

Au contraire, mon brave ! - the lower the number, the larger the print. As your graphic demonstrates.

Minus 28 is a lot lower than zero. It may be that minus 26 will do. You do the math. This far .... nil points

Au contraire, mon brave ! - the lower the number, the larger the print. As your graphic demonstrates.

Minus 28 is a lot lower than zero. It may be that minus 26 will do. You do the math. This far .... nil points
If only your minus was more specific. You cut corners like this and end up with cheese on your face. Your slapdash approach to Spurs reminds me of Stephan Dalmat

If only your minus was more specific. You cut corners like this and end up with cheese on your face. Your slapdash approach to Spurs reminds me of Stephan Dalmat

The number was separated from the letter by a space, to allow the reader to see it.

More specific minus ..... wow - do you mind if I use that in every posting during 2018 ?. I so want my every contribution to be crystal clear.

Gotta go, St Agur clinging to my whiskers

I loved the story about Ardiles giving Perryman his UEFA cup medal (Perryman having been suspended for the final, but Ardiles saying he was more deserving of it for his efforts in the overall campaign). I'd never heard that before (unlike Hoddle's usual polishing the badger one!).

Although I never saw either of them play, Ardiles and Cliff Jones always come across as the two of the greatest personalities from amongst the old boys.

I loved the story about Ardiles giving Perryman his UEFA cup medal (Perryman having been suspended for the final, but Ardiles saying he was more deserving of it for his efforts in the overall campaign). I'd never heard that before (unlike Hoddle's usual polishing the badger one!).

Although I never saw either of them play, Ardiles and Cliff Jones always come across as the two of the greatest personalities from amongst the old boys.
So you've been around long enough to have seen this fella then - the greatest personality in the history of footy.

gazza.jpg

So you've been around long enough to have seen this fella then - the greatest personality in the history of footy.

gazza.jpg

Gazza was a great favourite of mine growing up. But his personality is really just that of a hyperactive playful 10 year old - a lovable man-child. Ossie and Cliff Jones in contrast ooze proper affability and charm.

Ok. Not available in norway then..

FWIW...

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/the-lane-docufilm-now-available-to-download-181217/

The one-hour film celebrating the legacy of our famous former home evoked an outpouring of emotion on social media at the weekend and is now available to buy or rent using the following platforms:

iTunes

Amazon

Supporters in the UK and Ireland can download ‘The Lane’ now, with the service set to be made available in other countries once the film has aired on television. See below for a full list of where in the world ‘The Lane’ will be available to watch in the coming weeks:

UK & Ireland
UK & Ireland - BT Sport

North America
US - NBC Sports

Europe
France - beIN Sports
Norway - Viasat
Sweden - Viasat
Denmark - Viasat
Finland - Viasat

MENA
MENA - beIN Sports
Turkey - beIN Sports

Asia Pacific
Hong Kong - beIN Sports
Thailand - beIN Sports
Philippines - beIN Sports
Australia - beIN Sports

Air/Inflight
Qatar Airways

We shall update supporters as and when new broadcasters pick up the docufilm in other countries.

Back